[Melodic glitch] Eternal Sunset - Automatism
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 19-06-2018, 10:33 AM   #1
EternalSunset
Master of the LFO
EternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 3941
[Melodic glitch] Eternal Sunset - Automatism

new work. this time melodic glitch

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
My main profile: https://soundcloud.com/glitch (IDM, Breakcore, Jungle, Ambient)
My profile with nintendo chiptunes: https://soundcloud.com/8-bitchintendo
EternalSunset is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Melodic glitch] Eternal Sunset - Automatism.
Old 21-06-2018, 08:34 PM   #2
PPNDP
Soundwave Mangler
PPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant futurePPNDP has a brilliant future
MC Status: 1760
Re: [Melodic glitch] Eternal Sunset - Automatism

Hey! I like the atmosphere but also I was waiting after the first 50 seconds for something more. Some change of tempo, some jungle beat...etc. I think it needs a bit more work. But it's a good start!!
PPNDP is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2018, 01:22 PM   #3
Cardinal
Granular Poster
Cardinal is a name known to allCardinal is a name known to allCardinal is a name known to allCardinal is a name known to allCardinal is a name known to allCardinal is a name known to all
MC Status: 560
Re: [Melodic glitch] Eternal Sunset - Automatism

The sounds are amazing, was also waiting for something more to happen, then it came towards the end of the song with the beat coming in and I realized for the length of it, its alright and it makes for a good intro towards a longer song or something.

edit: listening to some of your tracks on Soundcloud and I love the chill glitch tracks. Automatism sounds it could lead to something more aggressive but melodic, like The Glitch Mob

Advertisements

Cardinal is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote