Korg Monotron (Battery Operated)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Hardware and Gear Hardware, gear, equipment; Whatever you call it, talk about tangible, physical music-making stuff here. Synths, Modular, drum machines, controllers etc all goes here.

Old 27-02-2016, 09:13 AM   #1
Muse-ic
Wanderer
Muse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MC
MC Status: 6963183
Thanked 4,075 Times in 2,700 Posts
Korg Monotron (Battery Operated)

What do you think....this appeals to me in so many ways.

What you need to know

The battery-powered samples are divided into six folders, each of which is labelled so you know what kind of sounds are contained within it.
All the samples are supplied as WAV files so can be imported directly into your DAW or sampler of choice. Because they're royalty-free, you're welcome to use the samples in your music in any way you like - all we ask is that you don't re-distribute them.
The battery-powered samples are supplied in a zip file, so you'll need to extract them before you can see them. Enjoy!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Amazon.com: Korg Monotron Analogue Ribbon Synthesizer: Musical Instruments [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

Muse-ic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 03:53 PM   #2
Kutkh_Jackdaw
Minor Glitch
Kutkh_Jackdaw has a spectacular aura aboutKutkh_Jackdaw has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 160
Re: Korg Monotron (Battery Operated)

I've got the Monotron Delay, and it's great for improvisations and experimentation. You can only record out of the headphone socket, and the sound is quite rough, but that's all part of the appeal I think.
Kutkh_Jackdaw is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2016, 04:15 PM   #3
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8588680
Thanked 7,955 Times in 5,591 Posts
Re: Korg Monotron (Battery Operated)

I also have the Monotron Delay. I haven't used it in a while, but used to record bleeps and blops from it quite often to use in songs. I find it nearly impossible to play specific notes, but that ends up being part of the charm.

Advertisements

------------------
Tunes That Go Boom 001

InTheAM on MixCloud
@DJInTheAM on FB
coming soon...monthly mix series...Tunes That Go Boom
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote