Mind of God- Twitching Meth Head
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 16-08-2013, 12:16 PM   #1
Mind Of God
Microknight
Mind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud of
New Orleans, Louisiana
MC Status: 1110
Mind of God- Twitching Meth Head

What's up, everybody?! I hope everyone is doing well.....I'm alright over here, just goin' through the motions......I recorded a new track a few days ago...."Twitching Meth Head.....it can be checked out right here.....enjoy! ~Jason

Advertisements

------------------
Mind Of God is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - Mind of God- Twitching Meth Head.
Old 16-08-2013, 12:31 PM   #2
Audio_Revolt
Banned
Audio_Revolt will become famous soon enoughAudio_Revolt will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 110
Re: Mind of God- Twitching Meth Head

really liked the track man, kept me interested, however i didn't like when the basic beat came over the top, i can't think, maybe 1:30 to 2:00 minutes into it, if you don't know what i mean i'll relisten and give you the time it comes in. Apart from that it was really good, quite trippy, personally i would've liked a fatter sound if i was producing it, but well done man

ps- i have a track just below yours, check it out if you have time, cheers man
Audio_Revolt is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 12:34 PM   #3
Automageddon
Administrator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269479058
Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,056 Posts

I listened to this one the other day when you posted it on facebook, loved it, I'm a great fan of your stuff.

------------------
Automageddon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2013, 12:46 PM   #4
Mind Of God
Microknight
Mind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud ofMind Of God has much to be proud of
New Orleans, Louisiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio_Revolt View Post
really liked the track man, kept me interested, however i didn't like when the basic beat came over the top, i can't think, maybe 1:30 to 2:00 minutes into it, if you don't know what i mean i'll relisten and give you the time it comes in. Apart from that it was really good, quite trippy, personally i would've liked a fatter sound if i was producing it, but well done man

ps- i have a track just below yours, check it out if you have time, cheers man
Thank you, glad you like it, Audio Revolt! I think I know what you're talking about.....I have a couple of parts on there where I lay a beat on top of the other beat.....two at once......I do that sometimes, gives it a sort of abstract sound/feel.....I'm still trying to get a hang of the mixing, I've gotten better at it recently, though......any advice in that department would be appreciated.....I'll scope your track out, too....thanks again..! ~Jason

------------------
Old 16-08-2013, 12:48 PM   #5
Mind Of God
Microknight
New Orleans, Louisiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automageddon View Post
I listened to this one the other day when you posted it on facebook, loved it, I'm a great fan of your stuff.
Thanks, Alessandro!! That track is going to be on a CD-r that is in the works.....four tracks will be on it.....it may be on a cassette, too.....I'll keep ya posted!

Advertisements

------------------