Free VST plugin list... - Page 9
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Studio All discussions relating to sound design, mixing techniques, music theory, composition, and gear.

Go Back » The Studio » The Studio
Old 18-12-2013, 11:12 AM   #161
scyn
scyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MC
/\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\
MC Status: 389883056
Thanked 3,291 Times in 2,080 Posts
Re: Free Vst Plug List...

Basic65 chiptune VST: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

scyn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2013, 09:44 AM   #162
scyn
scyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MC
/\/¯¯¯¯¯\/\
MC Status: 389883056
Thanked 3,291 Times in 2,080 Posts

Kairatune: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

scyn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2013, 10:55 PM   #163
Nystagmus
Savage Mad Cunt
Nystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MC
Planet Earth; 2017 AD.
MC Status: 65460
Thanked 1,309 Times in 987 Posts

For UPWARD compression (instead of DOWNWARD compression) use IQ4GUI

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

It also has upward and downward expansion as well as EQ and regular downward compression.

------------------
Mutually-Assured Survival is preferred.

Be a false negative of yourself !
Nystagmus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2013, 01:08 AM   #164
StephenCozzone
Knob Twiddler
StephenCozzone is a splendid one to beholdStephenCozzone is a splendid one to beholdStephenCozzone is a splendid one to beholdStephenCozzone is a splendid one to beholdStephenCozzone is a splendid one to beholdStephenCozzone is a splendid one to beholdStephenCozzone is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 810

Probably has already been said but if not, Tyrell N6 is pretty good
StephenCozzone is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2013, 05:02 PM   #165
lolirl
Savage Mad Cunt
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744043891
Thanked 7,529 Times in 4,657 Posts

Quote:
WrongMod 1.0

WrongMod is the first new plugin from CodeAudio in… well, a very long time. This effect plugin combines ring modulation, FM modulation and a kind of peak following FM modulation. Just for teh lulz.
You can download WrongMod 1.0 VST from [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to lolirl
A.M (31-12-2013)
Old 20-01-2014, 07:03 AM   #166
StephenCozzone
Knob Twiddler
StephenCozzone is a splendid one to beholdStephenCozzone is a splendid one to beholdStephenCozzone is a splendid one to beholdStephenCozzone is a splendid one to beholdStephenCozzone is a splendid one to beholdStephenCozzone is a splendid one to beholdStephenCozzone is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 810

Any good free bass synths for mac?

------------------
Stephen Cozzone - Rebel

StephenCozzone is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2014, 03:17 AM   #167
Bipolar Joe
Master of the LFO
Bipolar Joe has a reputation beyond reputeBipolar Joe has a reputation beyond reputeBipolar Joe has a reputation beyond reputeBipolar Joe has a reputation beyond reputeBipolar Joe has a reputation beyond reputeBipolar Joe has a reputation beyond reputeBipolar Joe has a reputation beyond reputeBipolar Joe has a reputation beyond reputeBipolar Joe has a reputation beyond reputeBipolar Joe has a reputation beyond reputeBipolar Joe has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 9010

How could anyone forget that great free plug in, Kontakt? Good call, bro'.

Enough sarcasm, PixelPops is a neat little random blippy bloopy thing, and if you want to slam your signal, m-Gain is fun. Most of these are handy for one thing or another.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
Bipolar Joe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2014, 06:52 AM   #168
Stich
Savage Mad Cunt
Stich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MC
Keep Colorado Springs Lame
MC Status: 47860

Just a warning that the first post in this thread has links to vsts4free.com as the source of all of the vsts listed. Don't try downloading anything from there, it's just a bunch of redirects to download bullshit software you don't want. It might have been legitimate at one time, but now it's a pile of absolute shit.

Do a search for each individual vst on Google and find the links that way.
Stich is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Burial
Thanks to Stich
Muse-ic (27-06-2014)
Old 23-01-2014, 07:01 AM   #169
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 200210
Thanked 4,004 Times in 2,979 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stich View Post
Just a warning that the first post in this thread has links to vsts4free.com as the source of all of the vsts listed. Don't try downloading anything from there, it's just a bunch of redirects to download bullshit software you don't want. It might have been legitimate at one time, but now it's a pile of absolute shit.

Do a search for each individual vst on Google and find the links that way.
Just checked the link and it's working fine for me..and the links on the site give you the downloads they're supposed to..not really sure what happened to you, but it all seems good on my end when I just tried.

I've used that site tons of times in the past..and even as recent as a moenth or so ago..and I never had any issues with it..aside from some software makers, who sometimes try to pass off crippled programs as free..or their sites are now gone..but other than that, it seems OK.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to A.M
Muse-ic (27-06-2014)
Old 23-01-2014, 07:14 AM   #170
Stich
Savage Mad Cunt
Stich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MCStich is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMechanics View Post
Just checked the link and it's working fine for me..and the links on the site give you the downloads they're supposed to..not really sure what happened to you, but it all seems good on my end when I just tried.
Really? I see about three big, green links that say download. When I clicked them, they sent a small exe file that loaded some junk software that I then had to uninstall laboriously. I wonder why I get that? Could it be the webpage itself is built differently for your browser than mine? I need to do a screen shot to show you.

Oh, I get it now. You have to click the icon that looks like a Windows logo. All of the big, green DOWNLOAD links are for spam. Not such a nice website. :-/ But that's how they make money, with misdirection.
Old 23-01-2014, 07:19 AM   #171
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC

Quote:
Really? I see about three big, green links that say download. When I clicked them, they sent a small exe file that loaded some junk software that I then had to uninstall laboriously. I wonder why I get that? Could it be the webpage itself is built differently for your browser than mine? I need to do a screen shot to show you.
Not sure..unless you've got something on your system that's hijacking / redirecting you while you browse.

Yeah..a screen grab would be cool..I'll do likewise once you've upped one, so we can see the same page as it appears to us both. Make sure to include the actual vst you were trying to download at the time..as well as a grab of the site you were taken to..and I'll visit it and see if the same thing happens to me.

Last edited by A.M; 23-01-2014 at 07:40 AM..

------------------
Currently Listening To: Deadmau5
Old 23-01-2014, 07:53 AM   #172
Stich
Savage Mad Cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMechanics View Post
Not sure..unless you've got something on your system that's hijacking / redirecting you while you browse.

Yeah..a screen grab would be cool..I'll do likewise once you've upped one, so we can see the same page as it appears to us both. Make sure to include the actual vst you were trying to download at the time..as well as a grab of the site you were taken to..and I'll visit it and see if the same thing happens to me.

I think you are running ad blocker and that is hiding this stuff. The ad creators get clever and made ads that simply look like download links for software on the same page. Sneaky bastards.
Old 23-01-2014, 08:13 AM   #173
A.M

Quote:
I think you are running ad blocker and that is hiding this stuff. The ad creators get clever and made ads that simply look like download links for software on the same page. Sneaky bastards.
Spot on..am running AB. Man, that's a shame they are pulling that crap..as you can find some really good old plugins still up there that are hard to find elsewhere.

And the moral of the story is?.."Don't leave home without AB".

------------------
Thanks to A.M
Stich (23-01-2014)
Old 23-01-2014, 08:22 AM   #174
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin
MC Status: 45947981
Thanked 5,796 Times in 3,640 Posts

Numerical is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2014, 01:34 PM   #175
wierdsnow
Minor Glitch
wierdsnow is a jewel in the roughwierdsnow is a jewel in the roughwierdsnow is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260
Icon6 Re: Free Vst Plug List...

Sup,

I found dis in the one blog, sharing with you guys who use NI Kontakt:

A small Kontakt instrument called African Djembe by MKHITARYAN PRODUCTION.

Djembe is a rope-tuned skin-covered goblet drum played with bare hands, originally from West Africa. According to the Bamana people in Mali, the name of the djembe comes from the saying "Anke djé, anke bé" which translates to "everyone gather together in peace" and defines the drum's purpose. In the Bambara language, "djé" is the verb for "gather" and "bé" translates as "peace"!

African Djembe is a studio-quality 24-bit, 2Mb nki Instrument that allows you play your keyboard exactly like a hand drum.

DOWNLOAD

mkhitaryanpr.weebly.com/african-djembe.html
wierdsnow is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2014, 08:00 PM   #176
Stich
Savage Mad Cunt

Here's what I see:

Kinda tricky, eh? You actually have to click the very tiny icon that looks like a Windows logo, not the green DOWNLOAD link that is about in the right place. The ad is sammiched right in the middle of the fucking description of the VST. Tell me that's cool with you, bitches.

Old 23-01-2014, 08:07 PM   #177
A.M

Quote:
Here's what I see:

Kinda tricky, eh? You actually have to click the very tiny icon that looks like a Windows logo, not the green DOWNLOAD link that is about in the right place. The ad is sammiched right in the middle of the fucking description of the VST. Tell me that's cool with you, bitches.

No..I agree with you 100%, Stich..bang out of order, man..always was in my book, but even more so in this day and age.

I see the exact same page, but that "banner" with the green download button is missing. Like you said, must be due to AB being installed on my system.

------------------
Currently Listening To: IDMf042
Old 23-01-2014, 08:13 PM   #178
Stich
Savage Mad Cunt

Numerical be all like you stupid and shit. I aint stupid!!!11 I just clicked that green link three times and got three different downloaded software packages, one of which refused to uninstall so I be like throwin' that shit away manually and shit. But, yeah, so I stopped clicking that shit eventually at some point and like uh figured what they was doin.'

So, yeah, then I tried that little Windows icon and that was the right one. So learn from my mistakes, all ye non-ad blocker browser peoples.
Thanks to Stich
Numerical (23-01-2014)
Old 23-01-2014, 08:24 PM   #179
A.M

YEAH..be do-in it right, ya'll!

------------------
Currently Listening To: Avant Garde - Beautiful Morning
Old 24-01-2014, 06:43 AM   #180
Suffice
Analog Lurker
Suffice is a glorious beacon of lightSuffice is a glorious beacon of lightSuffice is a glorious beacon of lightSuffice is a glorious beacon of lightSuffice is a glorious beacon of lightSuffice is a glorious beacon of light
South Portland, Maine
MC Status: 510

some really nice stuff here. much love!

Advertisements

Suffice is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote