Who likes or listens to Dubstep? - Page 6
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

House / Dubstep Discussion of music similar to Deep Dish, Kaskade, Burial, Rusko, Deadmau5.

Old 06-12-2012, 10:11 PM   #101
kingldub
Eternal Echoer
kingldub is a savage MCkingldub is a savage MCkingldub is a savage MCkingldub is a savage MCkingldub is a savage MCkingldub is a savage MCkingldub is a savage MCkingldub is a savage MCkingldub is a savage MCkingldub is a savage MCkingldub is a savage MC
London/South Coast
MC Status: 3901373
Re: Who likes or listens to Dubstep?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakewah View Post
you should check destroid, mizuki, opiuo, skism, etc. if you havent already

I checked them out.

You know what Little Minion means by Future Garage and Post Dubstep right? It's basically stuff like

Advertisements

kingldub is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:33 AM   #102
Middie
Ghostly
Middie is a savage MCMiddie is a savage MCMiddie is a savage MCMiddie is a savage MCMiddie is a savage MCMiddie is a savage MCMiddie is a savage MCMiddie is a savage MCMiddie is a savage MCMiddie is a savage MCMiddie is a savage MC
Melbourne
MC Status: 7202625

Quote:
Originally Posted by filterwerk View Post
...It figures, Datsik and Excision are literally destroying their brains with ketamine. Every single set they spin they take inhuman amounts of ketamine, cocaine ,and nitrous. (I lived in kelowna, the Brostep capital of canada, knew friends who knew all the rottun guys.)....

I could name half a dozen well known DJs and producers in various genres that did this 10+ years ago. One in particular who wore diapers under his pants on stage for when he shit/pissed himself. Seems to be pretty norm/not bound to brostep from what I've seen.

------------------
USE THE FUCKING SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!!!!
Middie is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:40 AM   #103
Dippshoe
cunt
Dippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MC
In an abandoned cave covered by mist in the depths of Jotunheimen.
MC Status: 12810

I used to like dubstep, before the 12 years old went " I <3 DUBSTEP"

All the new brostep realeases kinda reminds me of the same destiny happy hardcore and hardstyle suffered.

I <3 hardstyle-kids moving on I guess

------------------

'Don't be an idiot.' Changed my life.
-Dwight Schrute.
Dippshoe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #104
kingldub
Eternal Echoer
kingldub is a savage MCkingldub is a savage MCkingldub is a savage MCkingldub is a savage MCkingldub is a savage MCkingldub is a savage MCkingldub is a savage MCkingldub is a savage MCkingldub is a savage MCkingldub is a savage MCkingldub is a savage MC
London/South Coast

You don't have to stop listening to something just because it's become popular. There's just as much, if not more quality Dubstep being made than ever. The fact that's it's split into so many different sounds now is actually pretty cool, makes it easier to find the good stuff and ignore the kiddie shit.
Old 08-12-2012, 04:27 PM   #105
Dippshoe
cunt
Dippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MCDippshoe is a savage MC

It's not because it's getting popular. It's because every single song sounds the same to keep these kids happy.
Just got a hold on Nero's new album, and I got so fucking disappointed when I figured they _still_ use the same FM-synthsize.

No hatin'

------------------

-Dwight Schrute.
Old 08-12-2012, 04:39 PM   #106
kingldub
Eternal Echoer
London/South Coast

Last thing I heard from Nero was 'Crush on you' I genuinely thought it was a joke.
Old 08-12-2012, 05:37 PM   #107
Dippshoe
cunt

yeah, except some cheesy stuff I enjoy listening to Nero. They got a sick live show to make up for it.

------------------

-Dwight Schrute.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:23 PM   #108
kingldub
Eternal Echoer
London/South Coast

'Bad Trip' is one I enjoy, still drop it from time to time
Old 15-12-2012, 07:59 PM   #109
Chartist
Minor Glitch
Chartist will become famous soon enough
North Carolina
MC Status: 60

I personally love the chordy dubstep that oldish Flux Pavilion put out. Like Cracks... Another I like is The

Hero(Full) by Nostalgia... Might be cause I loved Legend of Zelda. A lot of the artist Pegboard Nerds is

great.(Self Destruct or Pressure Cooker) Check em out! Some of the faves.

Advertisements

Chartist is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote