Quitting Smoking (not really) Electronic cigarettes - Page 12
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Technology & Lifestyle Gadgets, gaming, computers and new inventions. This forum is not used for music production.

Old 27-05-2015, 09:35 PM   #221
Str8Jaketed
Str8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MCStr8Jaketed is a savage MC
GET OFF MY LAWN!
MC Status: 33010
Re: Quitting Smoking (not really) Electronic cigarettes

Quote:
Originally Posted by joem View Post
sorry i meant smoke a fag
Quit real smokes for fake smokes 2.5 yrs ago....plus I can't use that word here people get very upset.

Advertisements

------------------
“A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.”Frank Zappa

“Hell is full of musical amateurs.” -George Bernard Shaw
Str8Jaketed is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2016, 07:56 PM   #222
Nancy_Miller
Learning The Ropes
Nancy_Miller is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curios View Post
What are your opinions? Do you think it's absurd?
It’s just another delivery method to get chemical psychoactives into your body, nothing mystical or absurd here. My main pro-eliquid point is much wider variety of flavor combinations compared to traditional tobacco. Many people mix their own ejiuce blends, I personally prefer branded eliquds from Gypsyvapes in large 120-ml containers.
Nancy_Miller is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2016, 09:28 PM   #223
MFXxx
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1843977

Tried a wide range over the years and finally settles on a 'Cool Fire IV' with a G-Sub chamber on 2 ohms. Really like it, get a nice mellow draw, no leaks and so on. A knack to refill but I've got it licked now.
Don't like the thicker liquids, the thinner ones work better to me. Vanilla freak but it keeps me of the nasty smokes.
Can feel the texture on the inhale and a very satisfying exhalation with a good hit.
All I need now is something to go in it for high It's been too long...

------------------
My Tinkerings
https://hearthis.at/mystafx/
https://soundcloud.com/mystafx
Not forgetting the awesome Beat Battle Subs
https://hearthis.at/mfxxx/
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2016, 09:39 PM   #224
GomesR
IDMf Supporter
GomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MC
MC Status: 75724
Thanked 1,263 Times in 781 Posts

"Just quit, or don't, your death is inevitable."

-gramps.

------------------
GomesR is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2017, 06:39 AM   #225
emblade
Regular Freak
emblade has a spectacular aura aboutemblade has a spectacular aura about
Minnesota
MC Status: 160

why quit when you can just ignore people who complain :badger:
emblade is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to emblade
Vault O))) (30-08-2017)
Old 30-08-2017, 07:45 AM   #226
volterock
Microknight
volterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MCvolterock is a savage MC
CA, USA
MC Status: 147229

Smoking fog machine juice would look so cool, and with little lazer lights coming out of the mouth

------------------
Let me blog you: http://volterock.com

Newest release:
volterock is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2017, 08:51 PM   #227
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O)))
MC Status: -2147481947
Thanked 1,173 Times in 775 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvlt O))) View Post
Just quit analogs again, there are no symptoms when going from analog to digital. The gateway to freed0m is through your mind.

Day 2 is coming to an end and I haven't even thought about cigs once. You can do it
Still quit

70+ days off of vapes now, too. Life is much better without nicotine and I haven't had a panic attack since quitting vapes

:notafinga:

If I can do it, anyone can. I'm the biggest pussy ever
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2017, 11:32 AM   #228
n3mora proj
IDMf's latest spammer
n3mora proj will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60

Electronic cigarettes..i've tried for one year. Not bad, but still dangerous in invisible way.

Take care and keep the voltage low.
n3mora proj is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2017, 07:03 PM   #229
oDDgOD
Soundscaper
oDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond reputeoDDgOD has a reputation beyond repute
Colorado Springs, CO
MC Status: 5810

I've been vaping for at least 5 years and have tried many brands. A lot of them are crap but there are good brands out there. For use at work and home I just use the Marlboro Mark 10s. Of all the small cig style brands you can buy at a gas station, Marlboros seem to be the most reliable and the cartridges tend to not burn out as quick as others. For road trips and whatnot I prefer an Itazte variable box. The one I use costs about $50, uses the i30s tank and has variable voltage and variable watts with a digital display. This lets you dial in on the perfect hit. Plus it has a mini-usb so you can use it as a portable charger. If youre in a weed legal state this box is also good for that, but you'll need to get tanks from the dispensary. The ones for ejuice can't handle mmj products.

Juice can also be crap if you don't get it from the right place. I say learn to make your own so you can have the flavors and strength you prefer, but if you don't want to do that, any reputable vape shop should have something you like. Though if you prefer to smoke menthol you will not find a decent menthol ejuice. They all taste like shit. I usually stick with red bull, fireball, and blueberry. Loaf n Jug/Mini Mart carries a really good cherry though.

Advertisements

------------------
Anybody can be good at something but it takes real effort to suck as bad as I do.
oDDgOD is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote