[Electronica / Chillout] lucky one - Analog Wave, 18/02/2016
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 24-02-2016, 08:31 PM   #1
lucky one
IDMf Artist
lucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MC
Liège
MC Status: 1900878
Icon2 [Electronica / Chillout] lucky one - Analog Wave, 18/02/2016

This is my new self-produced album. Two years of production, 9 tracks and 2 remixes.
Some melodic and smooth electronica mixing analog synthesizers with guitars, natural drums with drum machines, gritty bass with lush pads.

There is a lot of vocals on this new album when compared to my previous album 2 years ago.
I worked with 3 different girls to have the spoken words and vocals.
That was a whole new challenge for me to write song lyrics and vocal melodies, and that part was especially enjoyable!

This album is free download on bandcamp and available on SoundCloud, Spotify, Deezer and Tidal, check[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Your feedback is welcome!

Thanks!

Luc

Advertisements

------------------
lucky one - Atmospheric Electro & Analog Synth - Website - SoundCloud - Spotify
lucky one is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 08:06 PM   #2
lucky one
IDMf Artist
lucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MClucky one is a savage MC
Liège
MC Status: 1900878
Re: [Electronica / Chillout] lucky one - Analog Wave, 18/02/2016

Free download Bump for my electronica album!
I was said that this album is ideal to chill with friends

Just click Buy Now and type 0:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Cheers,

Luc

Advertisements

------------------
lucky one - Atmospheric Electro & Analog Synth - Website - SoundCloud - Spotify
lucky one is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote