My first time playing all MY music
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 12-08-2014, 09:03 PM   #1
Baroomba
Regular Freak
Baroomba is a jewel in the roughBaroomba is a jewel in the roughBaroomba is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 260
My first time playing all MY music

Tommorow night I will be premiering 2 years worth of learning production of electronic music to a live audience.

I'm using ableton for the performance, and I have all of my stuff setup so that I could press play on scenes and it would play through an entire mix if timed right. I can also combine and mash different parts.

I have a launchpad set up for the clip launching purpose.

I also have an APC40 and a Kaoss Pad KP2 that I want to use but have not brought into the mix yet.

Any thoughts, fun effects, or ideas that could increase the overall awesome of my first live show?:banalama:

Advertisements

Baroomba is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Stuff I made
Old 12-08-2014, 11:15 PM   #2
Makeshift
Radial Developer
Makeshift is a savage MCMakeshift is a savage MCMakeshift is a savage MCMakeshift is a savage MCMakeshift is a savage MCMakeshift is a savage MCMakeshift is a savage MCMakeshift is a savage MCMakeshift is a savage MCMakeshift is a savage MCMakeshift is a savage MC
MC Status: 1536618
Re: My first time playing all MY music

do a bunch of beat repeating fx I think that always sounds cool + shout "I love you!!" to the crowd sometimes, and maybe bring some friends who like to dance and try not to mumble if you talk

------------------
Makeshift is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 11:33 PM   #3
Lug
Savage Mad Cunt
Lug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MCLug is a savage MC
MC Status: 80997030
Thanked 4,136 Times in 2,684 Posts

congrats man
+1 on the no mumble advice
Lug is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2014, 03:54 AM   #4
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8567130
Thanked 7,524 Times in 5,312 Posts

Your first time out I would KEEP IT SIMPLE ;p The less there is to go wrong, the less nervous you will be. People will pick up on your mood! You can't fake it. So you know...like...chill out man...have a good time....have a drink, but don't get drunk...

Advertisements

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote