Originally Posted by UCoB
Running on Nexus 4 for the first time. Comments as I'm checking it out:
1. When getting to the advanced menu for samples (volume, pitch), playback stops. Kind of bad as you can't hear your adjustments in real time.
2. Seems like it goes out of synch occasionally. Particularly noticeable with the snare.
3. Can't get the arrangement view to work at all. I can set the patterns and all, but when I press play, it just plays one clip (whichever one is still active).
It's pretty basic at the moment and I'm sure you have plans for adding more things, but I like the UI. Pretty slick.
Thanks for feedback!!
1. Will look into improving that.
2. It does. Especially on nexus 4 (my device as well). New sound engine is being programmed right now. I am learning as I go though so might be a while. When it is done it will be crisp and professional sound do go along with the nice UI
3. You need to long click the play button. That is mentioned in the arrangement view briefing. But I will try to think of ways to have this better conveyed to the user. I like having features accessible through long clicks, because it keeps the app UI very nice and clean, but it is not always apparent to the user that a feature is accessible with this method. Maybe I will make a second notice pop up when you close arrangement view to remind user that it is long click to play arrangement.
It is very basic, but I do have plans for improvement. Obviously sound playback is first on the list. But ultimately I want to keep it clean and simple, and fast and easy.