What Kind of Music Does everyone LIKE?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Introduce Yourself Say hello to our other members. Give us a little about yourself and what you're interested in. Tell us about the music you like to make and listen to.

Old 09-12-2011, 04:19 PM   #1
Bare-E Raws
IDMf's latest spammer
Bare-E Raws is currently spamming hard
Milky Way
MC Status: 10
What Kind of Music Does everyone LIKE?

Hey I'm a Bass Farmer I like anything thats got rhythm especially Electro House :mayonesa:, Dubstep and Glitch Hop. What are your preferences? It says I have to post 5 things thus the reason for this thread. But I would like to hear everyones preferences still!

Advertisements

Bare-E Raws is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:36 PM   #2
Gamma Ink
Regular Freak
Gamma Ink is currently spamming hard
Below the sea
Re: What Kind of Music Does everyone LIKE?

I don't think this is the way to raise your post count but anyway, this is what I posted in my introduction thread:

I started out mostly in metal, but through the progressive stuff and various soundtracks, I got to electronic music like Amon Tobin & Burial, from which I got further into these kinds of music. Through my love for post rock, I got to Sigur Rós and through that I got to ambient music like Eluvium, Stars of the Lid, Jon Hopkins, etc. The last year and some, I have been listening more and more to minimal techno, house, and dubstep. I have been listening drum & bass for much longer though. Although I enjoy these last genres much more often and much easier, my primary interest in electronic music has been in the artists that do something new, like Amon Tobin and Burial, but also in some way artists like Four Tet, Caribou and Bonobo. They have their roots somewhere, but they almost have a genre of their own.

So it's kinda complicated. But who wants a simple music taste anyway?
Gamma Ink is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: Tom Waits - Bad As Me
Old 09-12-2011, 05:16 PM   #3
Bare-E Raws
IDMf's latest spammer
Bare-E Raws is currently spamming hard
Milky Way

ya my bad...
Bare-E Raws is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:57 AM   #4
Zentropy
Microknight
Zentropy is a savage MCZentropy is a savage MCZentropy is a savage MCZentropy is a savage MCZentropy is a savage MCZentropy is a savage MCZentropy is a savage MCZentropy is a savage MCZentropy is a savage MCZentropy is a savage MCZentropy is a savage MC
Sometimes Theres Elephants
MC Status: 693942

I listen to just about everything there is to listen to, except country and emo, those are 2 genre's that just don't fit me at all. Grunge was my first true love, then Metal and Industrial would have to follow. Over the past few years though I've been getting very heavily into middle eastern music and dubstep (yea, they aren't related by a long shot, I know).
Zentropy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:51 PM   #5
musicquero
Regular Freak
musicquero is currently spamming hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zentropy View Post
I listen to just about everything there is to listen to, except country and emo, those are 2 genre's that just don't fit me at all. Grunge was my first true love, then Metal and Industrial would have to follow. Over the past few years though I've been getting very heavily into middle eastern music and dubstep (yea, they aren't related by a long shot, I know).
Great! we're the same.

Advertisements

musicquero is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote