New Diorama album -
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Industrial / EBM / Power Electronics Discussion of music similar to Nine Inch Nails, Skinny Puppy, Throbbing Gristle.

Old 14-05-2013, 07:12 AM   #1
KymaFreq
Sample Destroyer
KymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MCKymaFreq is a savage MC
The Pacific NW
MC Status: 644385
New Diorama album -

Diorama's new album titled "Even the Devil Doesn't Care" is out now on Accession Records or directly from [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
While I still enjoy Industrial/EBM music with distorted-beyond-recognition vocals, it's refreshing to hear an album with the vocals up front. And while they're processed, they are clear and help tell a story.

Diorama has consistently produced music that spans all different genres, and this album is no different in that respect. The instrumentation, vocal delivery, and production are of high quality... an important factor to me when I decide to buy new music with my hard-earned money. I only wish Diorama would make it over to the west coast of the USA for a live performance.

- KymaFreq

Advertisements

KymaFreq is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote