HELP! Electro house breakdown
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Theory & Composition Questions & comments about composition, arrangement, and music theory. Music rules and how to follow or break them.

Old 27-12-2015, 09:54 PM   #1
Sacarious
Soundscaper
Sacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond reputeSacarious has a reputation beyond repute
Vancouver Island
MC Status: 3310
HELP! Electro house breakdown

Hey guys.
I have spent an awefully long time trying to figure out how to transition from the breakdown in this song back into the chorus/build up/etc.
It seems the breakdown sounds super epic as it is, but when i go back into the main body of the song it seems something drastic is missing.

If anyone can offer any advice or suggestions I will take them all to heart.
I come from a background of recording real acoustic insturments so, even thought I have years of experience making house music, electro house is something im new at so its taking a bit more time to flush out my ideas.

Heres the track, the breakdown starts at around 2:16ish.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
Reason-AcidPro-Recycle

TUNEZ
Sacarious is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote