[dance music] patient swim - the revolution will not me televised #wtf,yo
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 04-07-2016, 09:06 PM   #1
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222285184
Thanked 2,680 Times in 1,778 Posts
[dance music] patient swim - the revolution will not me televised #wtf,yo

hi, so I made this a few months ago with the idea that it would be a backing track for vocals. originally my own vocals but then I got talking to this lass who wanted to sing some protest songs or something so I tried to repurpose it cause the original intent fit well with it (in my mind)

it has 3 sections, the idea was that it went from uncomfortable/shitness through hope/positive change to achievement/beauty and then back round again for another go

now its just sat here and I don't know what to do with it. I still really really like it a lot but don't know what it is. what do you think? thank you

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [dance music] patient swim - the revolution will not me televised #wtf,yo.
Old 05-07-2016, 03:17 AM   #2
Narukami Music
Master of the LFO
Narukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MCNarukami Music is a savage MC
MC Status: 10160
Re: [dance music] patient swim - the revolution will not me televised #wtf,yo

Hey man, this was pretty nice. It was this strange yet enjoyable feel to it. It sounds really like sloppy and chill. I like how the song sounds like it's playing through an old vinyl record, it gives the track a nice feel to it.

Perhaps you could go the jungle/garage route by adding vocal samples, if you're into that? Find some strange spoken word speech online from like an old recording and sprinkle it throughout your track. Kind of like this track:

That's my 2cents, haha. I like it for what it is though.

Advertisements

------------------
Narukami Music is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote