4 Tracks I've made over the holiday
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 02-01-2012, 01:36 AM   #1
fusion
Minor Glitch
fusion is a savage MCfusion is a savage MCfusion is a savage MCfusion is a savage MCfusion is a savage MCfusion is a savage MCfusion is a savage MCfusion is a savage MCfusion is a savage MCfusion is a savage MCfusion is a savage MC
Somewhere in finland
MC Status: 28478
4 Tracks I've made over the holiday

Here are some tracks that I've made over the holiday, enjoy !

Track 1, 2 and 4 was recorded from ableton live into a dat player into an analog mixing desk, onto a casette deck and finally to the computer again. It's a really fun way to work and i recommend it if are stuck on a track (and have the equipment of course). Oh and the ''Didgeridoo'' on track 3 is in fact a pipe from a vacuum cleaner that i blew into and sampled ! :2gunsfiring_v1:

Feedback appreciated!

Last edited by fusion; 02-01-2012 at 01:42 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts...
- Albert Einstein

Check out my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/mentalextension
fusion is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - 4 Tracks I've made over the holiday.
Old 02-01-2012, 12:09 PM   #2
Praxisaxis
Knob Twiddler
Praxisaxis has a reputation beyond reputePraxisaxis has a reputation beyond reputePraxisaxis has a reputation beyond reputePraxisaxis has a reputation beyond reputePraxisaxis has a reputation beyond reputePraxisaxis has a reputation beyond reputePraxisaxis has a reputation beyond reputePraxisaxis has a reputation beyond reputePraxisaxis has a reputation beyond reputePraxisaxis has a reputation beyond reputePraxisaxis has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 5810
Re: 4 Tracks I've made over the holiday

These are good... just having a cursory listen at the moment. Good musical ideas and development.

There's problems with the general body of the sound in all of them - I would say this is a mixing problem - which is perhaps tracing back to monitoring issues? The mixes are generally lacking punch or bite. There's tonnes of high end and sufficient lows too... it's more to do with the mix I think - the separate elements aren't quite distinctive enough, or something...
Praxisaxis is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 04:12 PM   #3
fusion
Minor Glitch
fusion is a savage MCfusion is a savage MCfusion is a savage MCfusion is a savage MCfusion is a savage MCfusion is a savage MCfusion is a savage MCfusion is a savage MCfusion is a savage MCfusion is a savage MCfusion is a savage MC
Somewhere in finland
MC Status: 28478
Re: 4 Tracks I've made over the holiday

Yeah... I tend to erase too much mid frequencies when i master my songs

Advertisements

------------------
Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts...
- Albert Einstein

Check out my facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/mentalextension
fusion is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote