[Ambient, oldschool IDM]Holon - Crossroads
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 30-06-2014, 07:06 PM   #1
Funky Koval
Funky Koval is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Koval is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Koval is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Koval is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Koval is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Koval is a glorious beacon of light
Toronto
MC Status: 510
[Ambient, oldschool IDM]Holon - Crossroads

Lots of things weaving in and out in this one. Synths are mostly Tal UnoLx and Tal Bassline. Drumatic 4 and distortion fx for percusson. Feedback appreciated.

Advertisements

Funky Koval is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Ambient, oldschool IDM]Holon - Crossroads.
Old 30-06-2014, 07:19 PM   #2
MORZ42
Analog Lurker
MORZ42 has a spectacular aura aboutMORZ42 has a spectacular aura about
Portland, Oregon
MC Status: 160
Re: [Ambient, oldschool IDM]Holon - Crossroads

+ The build in the beginning was very tense, and it got me interested in the song
- It never came to a full resolution (drop) which left me feeling rather disappointing
+ The distorted/industrial drum sound went very well with the ambient pad it was a good combo
- The drums at 2:45 ish were getting a bit too loud

Overall, quite simple and enjoyable, great job mate!

------------------
MORZ42 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:17 AM   #3
rewir3d
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
rewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MCrewir3d is a savage MC
Anal Leakage SJW 2016
MC Status: 3064619

Really cool but doesn't really start till past the three minute mark. I understand you building tension but another section like that would be great after the first drop as well into the next transition/build up...other then that I enjoyed what you have done!
rewir3d is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 10:05 PM   #4
Funky Koval
Funky Koval is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Koval is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Koval is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Koval is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Koval is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Koval is a glorious beacon of light
Toronto
MC Status: 510

Thanks for checking it out! Hmmm yes perhaps I should extend the bit after the drop. It is kind of short after all that build up.
Funky Koval is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 10:17 PM   #5
Lepstok
Knob Twiddler
Lepstok has a reputation beyond reputeLepstok has a reputation beyond reputeLepstok has a reputation beyond reputeLepstok has a reputation beyond reputeLepstok has a reputation beyond reputeLepstok has a reputation beyond reputeLepstok has a reputation beyond reputeLepstok has a reputation beyond reputeLepstok has a reputation beyond reputeLepstok has a reputation beyond reputeLepstok has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 2410

involver XD that is what it sounds like to me

Advertisements

Lepstok is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote