[Rock] Agent Slimepunk - Lava Pit 666
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 30-06-2018, 06:12 AM   #1
Vault O)))
Retard Boy
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
Florida
MC Status: 70560
Thanked 1,411 Times in 913 Posts
[Rock] Agent Slimepunk - Lava Pit 666

Last edited by Vault O))); 30-06-2018 at 06:57 AM..

Advertisements

Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Rock] Agent Slimepunk - Lava Pit 666.
Old 30-06-2018, 06:12 PM   #2
beigeboxgone
Granular Poster
beigeboxgone has much to be proud ofbeigeboxgone has much to be proud ofbeigeboxgone has much to be proud ofbeigeboxgone has much to be proud ofbeigeboxgone has much to be proud ofbeigeboxgone has much to be proud ofbeigeboxgone has much to be proud ofbeigeboxgone has much to be proud ofbeigeboxgone has much to be proud of
MC Status: 1110
Re: [Rock] Agent Slimepunk - Lava Pit 666

Love it, I kind of want to hear some screaming and/or singing. Sick props. Catchy structures and melodies.

------------------
"If you cannot get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you best teach it to dance."
-George Bernard Shaw
beigeboxgone is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2018, 06:15 PM   #3
chasedobson
IDMf Artist
chasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MC
Denver, CO
MC Status: 1544877
Thanked 2,133 Times in 1,364 Posts

why are you asking me about mixes?

this sounds awesome.

I want to hear a little more cymbals, that would be my only critique here.

------------------
chasedobson is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2018, 08:46 PM   #4
Artificer
Eternal Echoer
Artificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MCArtificer is a savage MC
Southern Hell
MC Status: 46460

This is better than the last couple of In Flames albums. I'm not even joking. Interesting,well written and executed start to finish.

------------------
"It doesn't dry out your skin like soap doesn't."

- Dirk Colon, 2017
Artificer is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 01:21 AM   #5
Bergnermd
Soundscaper
Bergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond repute
Wisconsin
MC Status: 5260

I loved it, and agree with all other posts in this thread.

I think it's time for you to take the leap. grab a mic and start experimenting. It will take you to a whole new level.

Great work as always man!

------------------
Bergnermd is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 04:32 AM   #6
Vault O)))
Retard Boy
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by beigeboxgone View Post
Love it, I kind of want to hear some screaming and/or singing. Sick props. Catchy structures and melodies.
Thanks! I've tried singing and I suck, so maybe I'll have to recruit someone to do the shitty part for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasedobson View Post
why are you asking me about mixes?

this sounds awesome.

I want to hear a little more cymbals, that would be my only critique here.
Lol, I have no idea what I'm doing in terms of EQing. I'm only recently realizing how much my mixes need it, although my implementations in the past have been bullshit ones. Thanks for the feedback - I thought the bass was dull but I didn't even notice how dull the cymbals were.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artificer View Post
This is better than the last couple of In Flames albums. I'm not even joking. Interesting,well written and executed start to finish.
Hearing this from an honest person actually means a lot. I know that most people in the LB aren't bullshitting (outside of spammers and stuff), but I trust your word and that kind of hits deep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergnermd View Post
I loved it, and agree with all other posts in this thread.

I think it's time for you to take the leap. grab a mic and start experimenting. It will take you to a whole new level.

Great work as always man!
I posted some shit a while ago with my vocals in it and it's just awful. At least when I play guitar and bass my throat doesn't sting for the rest of the day . I appreciate the feedback!

And I've heard your vocals - if you want a challenge, I've got one for you!

Last edited by Vault O))); 03-07-2018 at 04:37 AM..

------------------
Old 03-07-2018, 04:44 AM   #7
Vault O)))
Retard Boy
Florida

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
did a mix of the track: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
which is probably much better than mine.

With his consent I decided to upload and post it here as a means of hopefully conveying the music with a better mix that I'm not capable of, even though I'm obviously not the best musician in the world. Critique would definitely be appreciated by both of us, as this was a fun collaborative (and experimental) effort we both felt proud of.

------------------
Old 03-07-2018, 09:59 AM   #8
CustardSquare
Regular Freak
CustardSquare is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

This is really good overall, the hihats/cymbals are kinda lost in the background, also crank up the leads a few dbs in the last section to set if off.
CustardSquare is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 04:34 PM   #9
Bergnermd
Soundscaper
Bergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond reputeBergnermd has a reputation beyond repute
Wisconsin
MC Status: 5260

Quote:
I posted some shit a while ago with my vocals in it and it's just awful. At least when I play guitar and bass my throat doesn't sting for the rest of the day . I appreciate the feedback!

And I've heard your vocals - if you want a challenge, I've got one for you!
I'm still learning and experimenting. What is the challenge?

Advertisements

------------------
Bergnermd is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote