AEP005: Fidelium - I'll be Famous When I'm Dead
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 06-11-2013, 01:37 AM   #1
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199655318
Thanked 5,121 Times in 3,280 Posts
AEP005: Fidelium - I'll be Famous When I'm Dead

All Tracks Mixed and Composed by [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Mastered by [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Horse Story Mastered by Wayne Baker aka Fidelium
Published by [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
and [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
via the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

The Altered Echo Collective is honored to present it’s fifth release via the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
. With AEP005 we have a retrospective collection of works taken from 2003-2007. This work not only marks a section in time of the life of an Artist, but also promises to take you on a journey through your own, via the communication found throughout the work. We all have something to communicate, Fidelium is no exception. Here we see he has mastered the art of communication, via the medium of music, with this collection of works he calls… “I’ll Be Famous When I’m Dead.“

Direct Download Begins by Clicking Here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

As with all our previous releases a collection of stems and samples are provided. Fidelium has been kind enough to stem out every track on the list to bring you a sample collection that will rival any you can go out and pay for. Due to the enormous size of the sample collection we have parsed them out track by track and they can be had by clicking the corresponding track found in the blog post at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

As always use them, abuse them, do with them what you will, but it is our hope that you will resubmit new works from the old back to us for republication through this project. A defined competition in the mutation of sound, centered around this collection of works, will be held in the very near future. Sp, please, keep your eyes on the blog for more information.

Tracklisting

Side A

Wrrrt
Lell
The Sines Saw a Square Not a Triangle
How to Mic a Smile
Horse Story
Rhododendron: Movement I
Rhododendron: Movement II
Rhododendron: Movement III
Side B

I’ll Be Famous When I’m Dead
Fucking Was How Babies Were Made
Love Speech
Papercutter
Bluffs
As The Limit Reaches Zero
7:77 AM

Big thanks to Fid for providing us with this amazing work of art and another big thanks to Mike for the masters. Thanks also to you, the listener turned artist, for checking out our project. As always, we look forward to HEARING FROM YOU real soon.

AEP

Fidelium

“The clue is in the name. Go Get it, listen, get the stems, make a remix”
-Tim7

Last edited by fidelium; 10-11-2013 at 01:57 AM.. Reason: added soundcloud set player

Advertisements

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:13 AM   #2
Trusty Steed
IDMf Artist
Trusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MCTrusty Steed is a savage MC
Shanghai
MC Status: 272303370
Thanked 2,818 Times in 1,663 Posts
Re: AEP005: Fidelium - I'll be Famous When I'm Dead

Yussssssss!!!

Congrats on the release, Fid. So excited to get stuck into it, and to start mangling your noises together.

This also happens to coincide with the hours I have finished a big assignment for university, so I am free to allow my creative energies to burst.

------------------
Trusty Steed is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:41 AM   #3
Numerical
IDMf Artist
Numerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MCNumerical is a savage MC
Austin
MC Status: 45948631
Thanked 5,809 Times in 3,650 Posts

I've also already started on a remix of Wrrrt, about 2 minutes done so far. Great tunes!
Numerical is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:33 AM   #4
Skrillex
IDMf Artist
Skrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MC
San Fran
MC Status: 69860
Thanked 1,397 Times in 1,035 Posts

too tired from today but I enjoyed listening to horse story about 5 mins it was out, odd i actually caught that since im rarely on SC, but anyways hope the release goes well and the album is great stuff,

anyways iirc fid is out playing a set tonight but he should be happy about this whenever he sees the thread, cheers for this rfj, numerical, and relic.

------------------
( ु⚈᷁௰⚈᷁ ू)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquareTheCircle View Post
It sounds like two records playing at once .
Skrillex is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:48 AM   #5
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.

Glad you guy's are enjoying this and cool to see people digging in already.

Sorry about the bulk of the stems not being up right now this second. Internet has been fickle at my house the last few days so we have the service provider coming tomorrow. I went to Starbucks this morning trying to use their connection but it's not very conducive to uploading over 11gigs (I think it is) of zipped material.

Anyway I'm going to send relic the link and see if he can upload the rest for me so we can link them tomorrow.

On a personal level...

This record is so beyond amazing. It's not the fanciest full of slick tricks collection, it's much more than that. The way this album makes me feel, what it makes me think about, and the general space and frame of mind it puts me in is something I am unable to describe.

What it comes down to is the album is like an old friend that I lost somewhere along the way who has returned after a long absence. Like discovering something that I had always known but at some point forgotten.

We'll get the stems sorted and let you guys know once complete.

------------------
Old 06-11-2013, 07:57 AM   #6
bbb
IDMf Artist
bbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MC
ATX
MC Status: 5750093

Leaving this page up for tomorrow after work. Congrats and double yay from today.

------------------
Say YES!

bbb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:19 AM   #7
lolirl
Savage Mad Cunt
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744053891
Thanked 7,731 Times in 4,764 Posts

Nice one Fid and Alt Echo bros, dling now.
Let me know when all the stems are up.
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:00 PM   #8
lolirl
Savage Mad Cunt
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744053891
Thanked 7,731 Times in 4,764 Posts

'Fucking...' is my fave, it's got that RN type vibe I like.
That's probably the one that I'd go for remixing.
On the other hand you could go for any of them and try basically converting them to that type of vibe, might be more of an interesting challenge thinking about it.
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:32 PM   #9
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
I live in California.

^I will see to it that that one makes it up today for sure.

------------------
Old 06-11-2013, 06:19 PM   #10
Muse-ic
Wanderer
Muse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MCMuse-ic is a savage MC
MC Status: 6963183
Thanked 4,075 Times in 2,700 Posts

Awesome, I have already listened to the few tracks displayed previously. Look forward to listening to the whole thing.
Muse-ic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:42 PM   #11
Oatbag
IDMf Artist
Oatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MCOatbag is a savage MC
Best Coast
MC Status: 109960
Thanked 2,201 Times in 1,426 Posts

Hopefully get a chance to listen to this today.
Oatbag is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 12:32 AM   #12
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
I live in California.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolirl View Post
'Fucking...' is my fave, it's got that RN type vibe I like.
That's probably the one that I'd go for remixing.
On the other hand you could go for any of them and try basically converting them to that type of vibe, might be more of an interesting challenge thinking about it.
As promised...

Edit:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by RFJ; 07-11-2013 at 01:17 AM..

------------------
Old 07-11-2013, 01:29 AM   #13
fidelium
IDMf's Asshole
fidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MC
New Orleans
MC Status: 90550420
Thanked 3,947 Times in 2,166 Posts

oh man oh man oh man oh man oh man! i only just got the chance to finally see this thread! i was out partying and dropping phat b4$$ last nite so i feel bad for being kind of absent from Internet for this. i'm so happy this is finally out!

thank you all so much for checking out my music and thank you so fucking much to the AEP guys for helping me and giving me some helpful feedback and the motivation to get this project out there. Rick Fucking Jeldy, you the man. seriously. special and great thanks to Mike Numerical for the fantasticular mastering job. AEP fo lyfe yo.

i'm ultra freaking stoked to hear people's remixes, and i'm totally feeling honored and spoiled to have my sounds mutated by you.

i'm currently working on getting this baby up on more musical avenues, so stay tuned

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parricide View Post
youre our asshole
fidelium is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:30 AM   #14
Triton64
IDMf Artist
Triton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MC
Having fun
MC Status: 22350414
Thanked 1,173 Times in 675 Posts

great fucking release guys!

I'm currently enamoured with mic a smile and love speech.

On the fence about which to remix..... but leaning towards Mic a smile.
Yeah, I have some ideas comming about that.

Progressively getting deeper into the release with each listen.

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
The more you keep up w the board the less you'll want the OP at the top every time you open a thread you've been following and / or active in.
Triton64 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 02:18 AM   #15
fidelium
IDMf's Asshole
fidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MCfidelium is a savage MC
New Orleans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triton64 View Post
great fucking release guys!

I'm currently enamoured with mic a smile and love speech.

On the fence about which to remix..... but leaning towards Mic a smile.
Yeah, I have some ideas comming about that.

Progressively getting deeper into the release with each listen.
No Floor's take on how to mic would be godly, sir.

------------------
Quote:
youre our asshole
Old 08-11-2013, 04:50 AM   #16
Triton64
IDMf Artist
Triton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MCTriton64 is a savage MC
Having fun
MC Status: 22350414
Thanked 1,173 Times in 675 Posts

It'll likely be the Verb doing that one my good man.

------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
The more you keep up w the board the less you'll want the OP at the top every time you open a thread you've been following and / or active in.
Triton64 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 05:19 AM   #17
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
I live in California.

Either way, I'll be looking forward to having my mind blown.

------------------
Old 08-11-2013, 12:05 PM   #18
fidelium
IDMf's Asshole
New Orleans

Either way

------------------
Quote:
youre our asshole
Old 08-11-2013, 04:20 PM   #19
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
I live in California.

Okay guys all the stems and samples are now up on the site for this release. Reminder: the collection is enormous so we've broken it down on a track by track basis and download will automatically begin by clicking the desired track in the tracklisting found here...

The collection is over 11 gigs. So we all owe another huge thanks to Fid for doing the work in putting it together and for so graciously providing to the community for free.

Last edited by RFJ; 08-11-2013 at 04:48 PM..

------------------
Old 08-11-2013, 04:29 PM   #20
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8590280
Thanked 7,987 Times in 5,609 Posts

Big up Fid and RFJ. This is an absolutely massive and quality sample selection. From what I've heard of this release its worth downloading even if you aren't planning on doing a remix.

But you should all do a remix. DO IT.

Advertisements

------------------
Tunes That Go Boom 001

InTheAM on MixCloud
@DJInTheAM on FB
coming soon...monthly mix series...Tunes That Go Boom
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote