[Electronic Listening Music] Altered Echo 001 -VA - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

IDMf's User Releases Post your official releases here. Works in progress and promo spam will be removed.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:18 PM   #21
bbb
IDMf Artist
bbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MC
ATX
MC Status: 5750093
Re: [Electronic Listening Music] Altered Echo 001 -VA

Just DL'd the release, will check it out in a few. Really curious how the stems/samples are but I'll wait to listen to the tracks for broton and Paega(don't have the other e on speed dial ) first.

Advertisements

------------------
Say YES!

bbb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:24 PM   #22
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199655318
Thanked 5,121 Times in 3,280 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYCORE View Post
nope - it says Error 1 - Operation not permitted

you guys banned me already?
Are you sure?

I just logged out of the mediafire account and clicked all the links on the blog and they take me right there.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:25 PM   #23
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
SKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MC
busy
MC Status: 53410
Thanked 1,068 Times in 764 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post
Are you sure?

I just logged out of the mediafire account and clicked all the links on the blog and they take me right there.
i have stuff downloaded but when i try to unzip it it says Error - 1 - Operation not permitted... is it something on my end lol?

only the negative vector stems and nyah stems went through the actual album + disinter stems get that error
SKYCORE is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:45 PM   #24
bbb
IDMf Artist
bbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MCbbb is a savage MC
ATX
MC Status: 5750093

Really enjoying this so far guys, only negative aspect is the "track" or even the numbered file for the release not having each "artist - track name" there. But that's about as minor as it gets.

From what I've listened to so far, everything is much more involved and exciting than I was expecting. The overall quality of the release is nice. Listening to the QwaKe right now and my head is about to explode. Think ghyt's is next? Hmmm, can't remember.

I'll edit with my final thoughts. Really cool so far.

EDIT - Ghyt's is 5th. Actually looking forward to his as I've not heard much in a while.

------------------
Say YES!

bbb is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:47 PM   #25
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8590180
Thanked 7,985 Times in 5,608 Posts

Hrm. I'll have to try and download the files and see if I get that error. We are looking into the whole metadata thing for MP3s. TBH, I've never actually found a program that lets me edit it!

------------------
Tunes That Go Boom 001

InTheAM on MixCloud
@DJInTheAM on FB
coming soon...monthly mix series...Tunes That Go Boom
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:47 PM   #26
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.

Quote:
i have stuff downloaded but when i try to unzip it it says Error - 1 - Operation not permitted... is it something on my end lol?

only the negative vector stems and nyah stems went through the actual album + disinter stems get that error
Just downloaded the record myself via the new links and works fine on my end.

Still at the office so I'll respond to bbb and others that have listened later.

------------------
Old 02-07-2013, 10:52 PM   #27
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
SKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MCSKYCORE is a savage MC
busy

maybe im retarded, but the stems im dealing with are so dope, already have half a tune done looozlzozlzozlzozlzol. even though i should be packing cause i gotta move.

question: does the remix need to be like [artist track (your name remix?)] or can it be like renamed and all that jazZ? also can we add vocals o_o
Old 02-07-2013, 10:57 PM   #28
relic
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy

Quote:
maybe im retarded, but the stems im dealing with are so dope, already have half a tune done looozlzozlzozlzozlzol. even though i should be packing cause i gotta move.

question: does the remix need to be like [artist track (your name remix?)] or can it be like renamed and all that jazZ? also can we add vocals o_o
You can do whatever you like title wise : ) Glad you are enjoying it. Add whatever you like. It's open season, absolutely no restrictions.

I just tried downloading everything to and I was able to unzip it all. Dunno what's up man.

EDIT: We would at the very least "site the sources" you used in the track if we released it through the AEP, as part of the project is tracking the "mutation" of the audio we release.

------------------
Tunes That Go Boom 001

InTheAM on MixCloud
@DJInTheAM on FB
Old 02-07-2013, 11:46 PM   #29
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
I live in California.

Quote:
maybe im retarded, but the stems im dealing with are so dope
You're not retarded.

In my opinion the samples we are providing with this release, and all others going forward, will be superior to pretty much anything else you will find. This is due to the simple fact that the artists who have agreed to participate, all have the ability to create electronic music, that far exceeds most of the stuff you will come across, in a market like this, on the quality front.

In my opinion, after we iron out all our kinks, we'll be on the cusp of having something very special on our hands here.

Edit: What a day...

------------------
Old 03-07-2013, 12:36 AM   #30
relic
The AK Rowdy Rowdy

if you guys visit [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
and check the latest blog posts all your download needs should be sorted.

------------------
Tunes That Go Boom 001

InTheAM on MixCloud
@DJInTheAM on FB
Old 03-07-2013, 03:25 AM   #31
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
busy

very cool release, i listened to it all! time to remix now

that last track was something else
Old 03-07-2013, 06:13 AM   #32
EatTheFood
IDMf Artist
EatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond repute
is NOT full of rich people.
MC Status: 8160

Ghyt's tune blew my mind... Litteraly.

------------------
EatTheFood is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:14 AM   #33
EatTheFood
IDMf Artist
EatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond reputeEatTheFood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
very cool release, i listened to it all! time to remix now

that last track was something else
Sorry that I didn't get the point, but what do you mean by "something else"?

------------------
Old 03-07-2013, 06:49 AM   #34
SKYCORE
IDMf Artist
busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatTheFood View Post
Sorry that I didn't get the point, but what do you mean by "something else"?
like it was very striking and i gravitated to it, not of regularity, fresh "man, that dj was something else wasn't he?"

it was really good, now that i think about it all of your releases are very good. usually really dark, driving, great production. on that note, the mixing/mastering to this release is really good too.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:18 AM   #35
EatTheFood
IDMf Artist

Quote:
like it was very striking and i gravitated to it, not of regularity, fresh "man, that dj was something else wasn't he?"

it was really good, now that i think about it all of your releases are very good. usually really dark, driving, great production. on that note, the mixing/mastering to this release is really good too.
Oh ok. Thanks!
My english expression dictionnary isn't very good haha.

And yes, great mastering on the release!

------------------
Old 03-07-2013, 11:59 AM   #36
brn20
IDMf Artist
brn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MCbrn20 is a savage MC
London
MC Status: 73802573
Thanked 1,791 Times in 1,192 Posts

This is really cool all round - I listened to it a couple of times yesterday. I think EatTheFood's track stood out as being the most solid then, with lots of stuff going on. Will listen again today on speakers and hear how it sounds now.

------------------
brn20 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:21 AM   #37
Nyul
IDMf Artist
Nyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MCNyul is a savage MC
MC Status: 25010

Wow, this release sounds awesome! I have listened to it all a couple of times now and yeah, awesome stuff, I'm really glad I got this honour!

Can't wait to examine those stems ^^
This is some really high level stuff

Just out of curiosity, is there a reason you didn't opt for a IDMf release?

------------------
Nyul is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:34 AM   #38
relic
The AK Rowdy Rowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inertia View Post
Wow, this release sounds awesome! I have listened to it all a couple of times now and yeah, awesome stuff, I'm really glad I got this honour!

Can't wait to examine those stems ^^
This is some really high level stuff

Just out of curiosity, is there a reason you didn't opt for a IDMf release?
IDMf has an amazing label and catalog, but we wanted to do something a bit different--we are very focused on providing raw materials for artist and have them work with our sounds to create new material. We then want to track how our project's sounds have "mutated". We are very close to being another netlabel, but our main mission is to be more than just another label releasing good music.

Many of our artists have IDMf Netlabel releases already. I can't speak for them individually on why they went with our project over and IDMf releases.

Really glad you enjoyed the VA compilation : ) And please take the sample packs and go make some more wonderful music!

Last edited by relic; 04-07-2013 at 01:41 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
Tunes That Go Boom 001

InTheAM on MixCloud
@DJInTheAM on FB