IDMf members interview thread - Page 28
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Community Projects IDMf member-led projects and collaboration.

Old 18-10-2012, 02:33 AM   #541
gbsr
gbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MC
gothenburg, sweden.
MC Status: 33141603
Re: IDMf members interview thread

i could get interviewed, but my musical background and the shit i do is incredibly uninteresting anyways so there wouldn't more to talk about other than "i've been playing drums and guitar since i three pears high, and now i do shit with live. anything else?"

cut, paste, process. rince, repeat.
pretty much that.

buuuut, nice thread/idea. never seen this until now.

Advertisements

------------------
gbsr is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2012, 02:48 AM   #542
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC
King's Head function room
MC Status: 222283284
Thanked 2,642 Times in 1,760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbsr View Post
i could get interviewed, but my musical background and the shit i do is incredibly uninteresting anyways so there wouldn't more to talk about other than "i've been playing drums and guitar since i three pears high, and now i do shit with live. anything else?"

pretty much that.

man firsty off it is bollocks that you havent seen this yet

secondly you would be a prime as fuck candidate for interview due to your incredible knowledge of micro editing, something editing and all that other crazy technical shit you do

nobody cares that much about how you started but it's where you are now and what youre doing that really counts, and its that shit that could potentially really give apehxy twinny people some serious kicks/inspiration

ill interview you too if you want but if it were to happen id bring the questions that could allow you to spill out the knowledge.

but a definite question would be why are you so pissy with people all the time

------------------
FunkMasterBrown is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2012, 04:00 AM   #543
Kong
Kong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MCKong is a savage MC
Toronto
MC Status: 4175236

yeah i heard gbsr was godly with ableton so if there were some pointers thrown around for that stuff (microediting as you said FMB) then that would be awesome!

fmb, have you considered throwing these on a bandcamp account? we wont run out of space like we're about to with the soundcloud account. just think about it

------------------
Kong is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2012, 04:08 AM   #544
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist
FunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MCFunkMasterBrown is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
yeah i heard gbsr was godly with ableton so if there were some pointers thrown around for that stuff (microediting as you said FMB) then that would be awesome!

fmb, have you considered throwing these on a bandcamp account? we wont run out of space like we're about to with the soundcloud account. just think about it
man. i genuinely dont have a clue.
whatever the general concensus is is cool with me

------------------
Old 18-10-2012, 05:28 AM   #545
fimpson
fimpson is a savage MCfimpson is a savage MCfimpson is a savage MCfimpson is a savage MCfimpson is a savage MCfimpson is a savage MCfimpson is a savage MCfimpson is a savage MCfimpson is a savage MCfimpson is a savage MCfimpson is a savage MC
Reasonably far away.
MC Status: 26773877

Quote:

pretty much that.

I swear you've posted in here quite a bit :/ edit- just checked the post count for the thread, trippy.

you would make a good interview though man - as long as you were asked for your views on ghosts and religion

------------------
Download my free 10 min EP from Brisbane netlabel Ender Beats

http://roppongi-sky.bandcamp.com/
https://soundcloud.com/roppongi-sky
fimpson is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2012, 05:52 AM   #546
Br/ainfu+ked
IDMf Artist
Br/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MC
hotdog not hotdog
MC Status: 45967348
Thanked 1,230 Times in 945 Posts

nvm..

Last edited by Br/ainfu+ked; 18-10-2012 at 06:02 AM.. Reason: fmb beat me to it

------------------
Br/ainfu+ked is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2012, 04:28 PM   #547
Benwaa

I have to agree that gbsr would make an amazing interview. all battles of will aside, you're skills gbsr are second to none when it comes to ableton imo. plus you''re not scared to have an opinion and state it too. i'd really love to hear this one
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2012, 04:36 PM   #548
unknown__artist
unknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MC
Hamburg
MC Status: 22144205

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benwaa View Post
I have to agree that gbsr would make an amazing interview. all battles of will aside, you're skills gbsr are second to none when it comes to ableton imo. plus you''re not scared to have an opinion and state it too. i'd really love to hear this one
Seconded.

------------------
My Ep "I Am A Dead Man" is out on Xylem Records

Departure (Bonus Track) Video
Soundcloud: μ-metik
Facebook: μ-metik
Twitter:μ-metik
unknown__artist is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2012, 04:46 PM   #549
FunkMasterBrown
IDMf Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br/ainfu+ked View Post
nvm..
go for it man im doubling up atm

you'de do it way more justice!

------------------
Old 18-10-2012, 04:48 PM   #550
Br/ainfu+ked
IDMf Artist
Br/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MC
hotdog not hotdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunkMasterBrown View Post
go for it man im doubling up atm

you'de do it way more justice!
ok then i'll do the gbsr interview as well , if you guys have any questions that you want to be asked in gbsr's interview you can just pm them to me

Last edited by Br/ainfu+ked; 18-10-2012 at 08:09 PM..

------------------
Old 18-10-2012, 05:05 PM   #551
gbsr
gbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MCgbsr is a savage MC
gothenburg, sweden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kong View Post
yeah i heard gbsr was godly with ableton
you heard wrong. i just know my way around it a little bit.
talking with brainfucked now and it seems that when we can agree on a time and whatnots, he will interview me, so long as i can overcome skype and it's refusal to accept that i want to use other channels than 1 and 2 from my zoom. otherwise i guess it's time to find and dust off that piece of crap somewhat working headset of mine..

------------------
Old 24-10-2012, 05:01 PM   #552
Br/ainfu+ked
IDMf Artist
hotdog not hotdog

anyone have any questions for gbsr, I already have the aggressive viewpoint one

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

like gbsr suggested in the chat we could do group discussions

------------------
Old 24-10-2012, 05:14 PM   #553
gbsr
gothenburg, sweden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br/ainfu+ked View Post
anyone have any questions for gbsr, I already have the aggressive viewpoint one

like gbsr suggested in the chat we could do group discussions
i uh.. that interview was sort of akward and unprepared in a way.

also, lol at benwaa, i KNEW you were gonna ask that haha.
i guess we might redo that thing properly, as it seems that it was a bit of a hit and miss this time around.

also,, this:

Quote:
(4:57:05 PM) gbsr: you know, we should start a google hangout.
(4:57:16 PM) bfk: google hangout?
(4:57:27 PM) gbsr: that silence was you doing.. whatever you were doing. making wierd noises and stuff. i was just sitting there waiting, trying to figure out what you were doing haha.
(4:57:45 PM) bfk: I'm dog sitting
(4:57:54 PM) gbsr: yeah. so we could have a realtime chatsession, several people, including screensharing and stuff.
about the google hangout thing. afaik that's how it works anyways, as you can't really do that properly with skype or stuff. not sure how any participants it's limited to though, but it would be fun anyways.

------------------
Old 24-10-2012, 05:15 PM   #554
RFJ
IDMf ArtistModerator
RFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MCRFJ is a savage MC
I live in California.
MC Status: 199649168
Thanked 4,998 Times in 3,212 Posts

I'd like to know anything about Give it to the Drummer.

Inspiration?

Process?

Anything.

Edit: Oops...too late.

------------------
RFJ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2012, 05:19 PM   #555
Benwaa

Quote:
i uh.. that interview was sort of akward and unprepared in a way.

also, lol at benwaa, i KNEW you were gonna ask that haha.
i guess we might redo that thing properly, as it seems that it was a bit of a hit and miss this time around.

also,, this:

about the google hangout thing. afaik that's how it works anyways, as you can't really do that properly with skype or stuff. not sure how any participants it's limited to though, but it would be fun anyways.
well yeah of course tbh it's a genuine question. i respect your abilities more than you'll ever know. i just don't get why someone with such knowledge and the ability to explain it clearly doesn't help people more rather than biting their heads off? and no it's not a dig or there to wind you up or create a confrontation. it really is genuine curiosity
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Benwaa
FunkMasterBrown (24-10-2012)
Old 24-10-2012, 05:20 PM   #556
gbsr
gothenburg, sweden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post

Inspiration?

Process?

Anything.

not too late i guess, beause we will probably redo it, as this was 11 minutes of 3 questions and silence, while bfk was doing.. something. haha.

------------------
Old 24-10-2012, 05:21 PM   #557
Br/ainfu+ked
IDMf Artist
hotdog not hotdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFJ View Post

Inspiration?

Process?

Anything.

not too late, there'll be a second date

------------------
Thanks to Br/ainfu+ked
RFJ (24-10-2012)
Old 24-10-2012, 05:26 PM   #558
gbsr
gothenburg, sweden.

we could use this if we were to do QnA sessions:

free with the only limit being one screenshare per day.

------------------
Old 24-10-2012, 05:33 PM   #559
unknown__artist
unknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MCunknown__artist is a savage MC
Hamburg
MC Status: 22144205

I guess until now RFJ should be known as "Da Idmf Voice", then... Well deserved, must admit.

------------------
My Ep "I Am A Dead Man" is out on Xylem Records

Departure (Bonus Track) Video
Soundcloud: μ-metik
Facebook: μ-metik
Twitter:μ-metik
unknown__artist is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to unknown__artist
RFJ (24-10-2012)
Old 24-10-2012, 05:51 PM   #560
Br/ainfu+ked
IDMf Artist
hotdog not hotdog

it was fast and very awkward, first time and all that stuff :U

Advertisements

------------------