[electronic/ambient/soundscape/short/atmospheric] Torsktunga - Rain Past The Door
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 24-09-2017, 08:13 PM   #1
Torsktunga
Granular Poster
Torsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MC
MC Status: 1231890
[electronic/ambient/soundscape/short/atmospheric] Torsktunga - Rain Past The Door

Hello

Here is a short dark electronic ambient soundscape mood. A rainy day in a rainy dark future city. Kinda simple, but thats it. Thx for listening!

:shitstorm:

Advertisements

------------------
Torsktunga is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [electronic/ambient/soundscape/short/atmospheric] Torsktunga - Rain Past The Door.
Old 24-09-2017, 08:26 PM   #2
Torsktunga
Granular Poster
Torsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MCTorsktunga is a savage MC
MC Status: 1231890
Re: [electronic/ambient/soundscape/short/atmospheric] Torsktunga - Rain Past The Door

Here is without effects and original speed.

------------------
Torsktunga is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2017, 08:26 PM   #3
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 200210
Thanked 4,004 Times in 2,979 Posts
Re: [electronic/ambient/soundscape/short/atmospheric] Torsktunga - Rain Past The Door

I see from your profile that you haven't been on here since a few days after you posted this. so I hope you do drop in again and get the chance to read this.

Anyway..the track..it's not bad at all..and I think you made the right choice in slowing it down..the mood certainly wouldn't have been the same if you'd just slapped the original over that atmospheric bed.

Speaking of which, if you go back and rework this, you might want to think about reducing the reverb a little on the wind and rain bed..I think you'll find it will help glue the track together a bit more and also help everything sit better in the mix.

Also try playing around with the gain staging a little more, so each element adds to the atmosphere. When it comes to ambient, it's as much about how loud or how soft each sound is, just as much as it's about which sounds you use in the first place. I think you'll find if you mess around with this mix a little more, you'll find you'll be able to tease out that atmosphere even more without changing too much of what you have already..and without having to add anything new to it either.

One last thing, it would be cool if you could expand on what you already have here, making the track a little longer, which you could do by playing around with what you already have, by soloing different elements of the mix up front and slowly reducing the volume on the soloed part, as you introduce the next element, until you end up with the full track..hope that makes some sort of sense, as I'm not too sure if I've explained that too well.

I hope you do decide to go back to this, as I'd love to hear where you take it.

Advertisements

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote