anyone recognise this sample?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Track ID's & Tracklistings Post & Request Tracklistings & Track ID's

Old 27-07-2014, 04:44 PM   #1
weirdmagic
Granular Poster
weirdmagic is a jewel in the roughweirdmagic is a jewel in the roughweirdmagic is a jewel in the rough
BXL
MC Status: 260
Icon5 anyone recognise this sample?

http://youtu.be/-sSCDl40V34

the sample starts at 1:17
is it even a sample? anyway's it sound's like it's taken from a nice song
blipvert's music is wicked by the way, everybody who likes breakcore, glitch and noise stuff should check him out!

ps: i'm sorry that you can't watch the video on this site and that it's just a link but i have no idea how to make it a video (my english voculbulary is not big enough to explain this clearly, i hope you understand what i mean)

Advertisements

------------------
weirdmagic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote