[electro-IDM] Eternal Sunset - Starlight
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 03-06-2014, 06:11 PM   #1
EternalSunset
Master of the LFO
EternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond reputeEternalSunset has a reputation beyond repute
MC Status: 3941
[electro-IDM] Eternal Sunset - Starlight

This is track from my upcoming album
it's sounds familiar to Kettel music
I'm sorry for this private link, but I don't knew if can I share this on SC.
Enjoy

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
My main profile: https://soundcloud.com/glitch (IDM, Breakcore, Jungle, Ambient)
My profile with nintendo chiptunes: https://soundcloud.com/8-bitchintendo
EternalSunset is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [electro-IDM] Eternal Sunset - Starlight.
Old 04-06-2014, 01:03 PM   #2
Roo Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42416299
Thanked 5,646 Times in 3,667 Posts
Re: [electro-IDM] Eternal Sunset - Starlight

Nice bit o' chilled-out synth pop

Vocals sounded a little out of tune, which fits some things but this track seemed to be going for clean. I think its just the first note or two and it might just be an odd dissonance, so feel free to ignore this if its as its meant to be.

The only other crit I have is that it seemed quite long for the amount of content in it. Not much changes throughout the track, there's a few breaks and such but other than removing and re-adding parts to make the arrangement, not a lot of variation. That said, it ticks along well and is nicely produced.

Despite those 2 crits, I enjoyed listening, cheers for sharing

------------------
2nd Aug 2018, your audio dreams come true:

Its free, grab it, contribute if you like it. Then make some of your own and join in.
Roo Stercogburn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:35 AM   #3
Indigo
Soundscaper
Indigo is a jewel in the roughIndigo is a jewel in the roughIndigo is a jewel in the roughIndigo is a jewel in the rough
MC Status: 310

I like those round warm synths and the drums. Totally reminds me of video game music that I like.
2:23ish, elements slightly start to feel like they are arguing about what groove to follow (think it's that guitarish thing). Also feeling busy around 4:07ish. The fix could be as simple as pulling a few notes in some places.

I really love that lead riff and those happy stabs.
The beat started to feel loopy at points, but I like the overall vibe and textures a lot

------------------
Indigo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 05:42 PM   #4
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts

Wow, every song you make is like a million times better than the last. Everything is mixed perfectly, IMO. The record scratch / turnado-like effect was really cool and I like how nothing is overdone, and the loops don't seem to get stale at all, even for such a long song like this. It's like the atmosphere behind everything is always shifting.

I don't have any critique, but I hope your upcoming album is full of tracks like this. It's good to hear some IDM on here, is it weird how rare it is? haha
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:37 PM   #5
jordidroj
Regular Freak
jordidroj is currently spamming hard
Amsterdam
MC Status: 10

I love the chord progressions and the drums dude! (The High Hats are really cool!) I don't really have any critique eather, it's really cool
jordidroj is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 09:27 PM   #6
MVVilliams
Granular Poster
MVVilliams is currently spamming hard
Los Angeles/Boston
MC Status: 10

Dude this is so fresh. I love the chromeo style synth. I think it could use a nicely tuned clap here and there to break up the long phases of the song and to keep the listener from spacing out. I like it both as a spacey vibey track and a funky electro track. Very finished and clean overall sound.

Advertisements

MVVilliams is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote