For those of you posting releases...
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Closed Thread
Old 16-06-2018, 09:02 PM   #1
Roo Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42415649
Thanked 5,633 Times in 3,657 Posts
Icon4 For those of you posting releases...

Thats not what the LB is for. Its for your works in progress so you can get help or feedback and give same to others.

I'm not going to kill of any tracks currently riding through the LB but please remember that the area for releases... is... <drum roll> the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
section.

What, you don't get much notice in the Member Releases section? Before your sense of internet entitlement blames others, have a think about what you're giving back to the music other IDMforumites are posting.

At some random point I'll start making more pointed splats at people posting releases in here but for now I'll just let these sink naturally. How long 'for now' lasts depends on my beer supply.

To reiterate: your track may rock hard and be about to change the face of music as we know it... but the LB is not the place for you to up your Soundclown play count or similar.

Last edited by fidelium; 05-08-2018 at 01:26 PM.. Reason: "IMDforumites" lol

Advertisements

------------------
2nd Aug 2018, your audio dreams come true:

Its free, grab it, contribute if you like it. Then make some of your own and join in.
Roo Stercogburn is online now   Thanks
Rate this track - For those of you posting releases....
Closed Thread