[Techno] Opione - Canonize
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 16-06-2014, 09:34 PM   #1
Opium
Microknight
Opium has much to be proud ofOpium has much to be proud ofOpium has much to be proud ofOpium has much to be proud ofOpium has much to be proud ofOpium has much to be proud ofOpium has much to be proud ofOpium has much to be proud ofOpium has much to be proud of
Strasbourg, France
MC Status: 1210
[Techno] Opione - Canonize (And EP)

Hey guys, what's up ?

Canonize
I "released" Canonize, a track from my first EP on Soundcloud.
Tell me if you enjoy it and don't hesitate to share your tracks with me.
I'm pretty proud of the track even if I'm not satisfied by my mixing/mastering.

More About The EP

The tracks of the EP are inspired by cinematic music, drawn from Noir Movies (Sin City, The Killer Inside Me, Dark City, Drive, etc...)
Thank you if you take 10 minutes to review it;
I won't bother you with the full EP so I just share this one.

Cheers !

Last edited by Opium; 16-06-2014 at 09:37 PM.. Reason: Forgot to mention the EP in the title

Advertisements

------------------
Opium is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Techno] Opione - Canonize.