Gamers, what are you playing? - Page 645
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Technology & Lifestyle Gadgets, gaming, computers and new inventions. This forum is not used for music production.

Old 18-02-2018, 11:02 PM   #12881
GomesR
IDMf Supporter
GomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MC
MC Status: 75724
Thanked 1,263 Times in 781 Posts
Re: Gamers, what are you playing?

I’m back to playing BF4.

Also what the hell is up with this red dead 2! Why will they not stop pushing it back? Why even set a release date when you’re off by over a year and a half?!

Advertisements

------------------
GomesR is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2018, 02:42 AM   #12882
joem
Savage Mad Cunt
joem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MC
MC Status: 20960

also been playing a platformer called celeste and its amazing great story great platforming amazing art style really really recommend it its amazing.
and for a long time agree with ign
joem is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2018, 12:56 PM   #12883
glober
IDMf's latest spammer
glober has a spectacular aura aboutglober has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 160

don't play much games anymore.
just LoL's aram mode for some fun these days
glober is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 08:10 AM   #12884
GomesR
IDMf Supporter
GomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MCGomesR is a savage MC

Kingdom Come - Deliverance

So good.

------------------
Old 24-02-2018, 10:04 PM   #12885
joem
Savage Mad Cunt
joem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MCjoem is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GomesR View Post
Kingdom Come - Deliverance

So good.
so glitchy and a piss pore pc port. eventhough it was meant for pc
Old 25-02-2018, 07:27 AM   #12886
GomesR
IDMf Supporter

Yeah it’s a bit glitchy on PS4 as well, but not too bad. The style and graphics are good enough for me

------------------
Old 27-02-2018, 07:18 PM   #12887
joem
Savage Mad Cunt

fifnal fantesy 15 on pc in 4k 60fps with nvidia tech ion max settings is beutiful and im willing to go to 30 fps and bump the resolution to 200 percent..

Last edited by joem; 27-02-2018 at 07:23 PM..
Old 20-03-2018, 02:46 PM   #12888
Blingley
Madacu Sad Gent
Blingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MC
MC Status: 7238579

Tyranny, which I got from Humble sale in march.

An enjoyable RPG overall, with quite a different setup from most other traditional RPGs. You start out as a vassal of an (almighty?) tyrant Kyros who has conquered the vast majority of the known world. You are tasked aiding the conquest reach the final outskirts, and to carry out his powerful magical edicts that ensure the conquest is successful. Kyros's victory is, from the onset, an inevitable truth. You get to decide on the small details on how it happens, who gets the spoils, who dies, who lives - and what kind of life they will get to lead afterwards.

The game deliberately puts you in a position of power, tasked of negotiating between multiple different factions. Most of your decisions affect at least two - the two legions of Kyros's army, the aggressive and massive Chorus who aims to recruit anyone to their ranks and the elite, elitist, kill-happy Disfavored. Often there is also a third party, be it local merchants or citizenry, and the court of Tunon the adjudicator who you primarily serve, whose goal is merely impartial judgement according to Kyros's laws. To top it all off, you get to balance the opinions of your party - many of which might not be with you out of the joy of your company, but because they are scared shitless that you execute them if they dare to leave. And you have your own goals as well, which may conflict with all of the above.

It is.. Delicious. At least in the RPG decisionmaking part. The combat is meh, there is a bit too much of it, and you do not get to explore the world as freely as I might like. Large hubworld cities also seem to be extinct (and it appears to be so due to budget reasons). Still, can recommend to any fan of top-down oldschool RPGs. This is way better than Pillars of Eternity, and probably the best top-down RPG to come out this decade.

------------------
Blingley is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 09:45 PM   #12889
devils_avocado
Granular Poster
devils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 760

I recently got into roguelikes and roguelites. I've been playing mostly Darkest Dungeon, Risk of Rain, Enter the Gungeon and Dungeon Souls lately.

Factorio isn't a roguelike or roguelite... but I've been playing that too lately.

My favorite games ever are the first two Age of Empires games though. So I mostly play them. I'm also a big fan of Diablo 2 and Diablo 3. So I play them. And the original Starcraft. Haven't played Starcraft 2 yet. I'm worried my computer won't be able to handle it. But I guess since the base game is FTP now I haven't really got anything to lose if my computer won't run it. Hmmm I'll get 'round to it.

So the TL;DR: Mostly roguelites and perhaps a Roguelike, if y'all would consider Darkest Dungeon a Roguelike. And also my favorites that I always play.
devils_avocado is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2018, 10:33 PM   #12890
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O)))
MC Status: -2147481947
Thanked 1,173 Times in 775 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by devils_avocado View Post
I recently got into roguelikes and roguelites. I've been playing mostly Darkest Dungeon, Risk of Rain, Enter the Gungeon and Dungeon Souls lately.

Factorio isn't a roguelike or roguelite... but I've been playing that too lately.

My favorite games ever are the first two Age of Empires games though. So I mostly play them. I'm also a big fan of Diablo 2 and Diablo 3. So I play them. And the original Starcraft. Haven't played Starcraft 2 yet. I'm worried my computer won't be able to handle it. But I guess since the base game is FTP now I haven't really got anything to lose if my computer won't run it. Hmmm I'll get 'round to it.

So the TL;DR: Mostly roguelites and perhaps a Roguelike, if y'all would consider Darkest Dungeon a Roguelike. And also my favorites that I always play.
Enter The Gungeon is fucking incredible. Have you heard of Streets of Rogue?

I might be weird, but my soft spot for SC has interfered with my ability to judge SC2, but it downscales nicely for low-end setups (I think it's free now, too?)
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Vault O)))
devils_avocado (22-03-2018)
Old 22-03-2018, 12:21 AM   #12891
devils_avocado
Granular Poster
devils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to beholddevils_avocado is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault O))) View Post
Enter The Gungeon is fucking incredible. Have you heard of Streets of Rogue?
I agree ETG *is* fucking incredible. I still haven't beat the level one boss yet after hours and hours of attempts but I still love the fuck out of it lol.

I haven't just heard of SoR I've bought it and play it I look forward to its release.

Quote:

I might be weird, but my soft spot for SC has interfered with my ability to judge SC2, but it downscales nicely for low-end setups (I think it's free now, too?)
I don't think that's weird. It's one of the reasons I've been in no rush to play it even since I got a better computer.

I KNOW I won't like it as much as SC1. But if all I ever did was play my favorite games then I'd play nothing but Age of Empires 2 forever. Second, third and fourth favorites, etc, etc, are important to play to keep the absolute favorites fresh.

So I will eventually explore SC2, with knowledge it can't possibly be as good as SC1. Partly because I've observed it enough to know it isn't, and it requires less skill too, and it's just not as good of a game, but also because I'm biased by the nostalgia of SC1.
Thanks to devils_avocado
Vault O))) (22-03-2018)
Old 22-03-2018, 05:21 AM   #12892
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O)))

Quote:
Originally Posted by devils_avocado View Post
I agree ETG *is* fucking incredible. I still haven't beat the level one boss yet after hours and hours of attempts but I still love the fuck out of it lol..
Glad I'm not the only one. Just getting to the boss each time and dying is pretty much my favorite thing lately (same with Caveblazers - the bosses are way too ridiculous).

Speaking of roguelites, this one is my new pick:

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Thanks to Vault O)))
Old 22-03-2018, 05:48 AM   #12893
devils_avocado
Granular Poster

Quote:
Glad I'm not the only one. Just getting to the boss each time and dying is pretty much my favorite thing lately (same with Caveblazers - the bosses are way too ridiculous).

Speaking of roguelites, this one is my new pick:

Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
That looks cool.

1. What's it called? 2. Is it on Steam?

I love Caveblazers too!

Have you played Risk of Rain or Dungeon Souls?
Thanks to devils_avocado
Vault O))) (22-03-2018)
Old 22-03-2018, 06:23 AM   #12894
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt

Yes! Into The Breach. It's turn-based strategy with all of the typical rogue elements. Can't beat it for $15

I feel like I've had Risk of Rain wishlisted for a long time, and somehow I have Dungeon Souls but haven't touched it yet (too many games apparently). I can only assume that was one of the recent Humble bundles that I haven't extensively checked out yet
Thanks to Vault O)))
Old 22-03-2018, 01:39 PM   #12895
devils_avocado
Granular Poster

Quote:
Yes! Into The Breach. It's turn-based strategy with all of the typical rogue elements. Can't beat it for $15

I feel like I've had Risk of Rain wishlisted for a long time, and somehow I have Dungeon Souls but haven't touched it yet (too many games apparently). I can only assume that was one of the recent Humble bundles that I haven't extensively checked out yet
Oh so THAT'S what Enter the Breach looks like. All I knew was that it was made by the folks who made FTL: Faster than Light. Or as Yahtzee would call it: Faster than Light: Faster than Light.

Yeah give Dungeon Souls a shot you might like it.

And Risk of Rain is awesome and unique. You'll be there asking yourself "Why is my main character just a tiny speck" and then the screen will fill with enemies and you'll be like "ohhhhhhh that's why."

Have you played Darkest Dungeon? For turn based games that's my favorite ever.
Thanks to devils_avocado
Vault O))) (22-03-2018)
Old 23-03-2018, 05:54 PM   #12896
Blingley
Madacu Sad Gent
Blingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MCBlingley is a savage MC
MC Status: 7238579

First hours of Darkest Dungeon were great. But towards the end, the game turned into a terrible grindfest ridden with RNG. I beat it, but in all honesty, it was more tedious than hard. If it had been as great throughout as the beginning was, it could have been a 8/10. Now it's 6/10 at best from me.

------------------
Blingley is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2018, 11:02 PM   #12897
devils_avocado
Granular Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blingley View Post
First hours of Darkest Dungeon were great. But towards the end, the game turned into a terrible grindfest ridden with RNG. I beat it, but in all honesty, it was more tedious than hard. If it had been as great throughout as the beginning was, it could have been a 8/10. Now it's 6/10 at best from me.
Was that the full release + all the DLCs with the balance improvements? Or were you playing the beta?
Old 25-03-2018, 01:52 AM   #12898
joem
Savage Mad Cunt

so fortnight and pubg are now avalible on mobile.
Old 25-03-2018, 03:48 AM   #12899
dada_davros
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
dada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MCdada_davros is a savage MC
MC Status: 12860

Final Fantasy 15. I love everything about this game from the bonding with the other members of the boy band to their beautifully crafted meals and of course racing chocobos and long road trips. The combat and story are probably worth a mention as well but mostly I live for the times Ignis interrupts to exclaim "That's it!!.. I've thought of a new receipe!"

------------------
dada_davros is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to dada_davros
Tsachi (31-03-2018)
Old 29-03-2018, 07:23 PM   #12900
thom
Savage Mad Cunt
thom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MCthom is a savage MC
Nouvelle Franse
MC Status: 179160
Thanked 3,583 Times in 2,127 Posts

I don't play games but I heard of something cool:

It's a game where you're a baby and you crawl around the house trying to do shit that will kill you like eating batteries or getting inside a running car in the garage.

Apparently it's like five bucks. Sounds like good times for cheap.

Advertisements

thom is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to thom
lolirl (30-03-2018)