[WIP] LWJ - Entropy
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 14-03-2018, 03:15 PM   #1
localspace
Analog Lurker
localspace is a splendid one to beholdlocalspace is a splendid one to beholdlocalspace is a splendid one to beholdlocalspace is a splendid one to beholdlocalspace is a splendid one to beholdlocalspace is a splendid one to beholdlocalspace is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 710
[WIP] LWJ - Entropy

New track I'm working on. It's not finished, or mixed yet.. but definitely a new kind of sound for me.
Let me know what y'all think!

cheers,
lwj

Last edited by A.M; 14-03-2018 at 04:13 PM.. Reason: Fixed Title

Advertisements

localspace is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [WIP] LWJ - Entropy.
Old 26-04-2018, 10:39 AM   #2
localspace
Analog Lurker
localspace is a splendid one to beholdlocalspace is a splendid one to beholdlocalspace is a splendid one to beholdlocalspace is a splendid one to beholdlocalspace is a splendid one to beholdlocalspace is a splendid one to beholdlocalspace is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 710
Re: [WIP] LWJ - Entropy

No longer a work in progress now.. well, maybe a bit.
I added a lot more melody and effects, some extra drums to give it bit more forward momentum. Overall, I'm pretty happy how it's turning out.

Let me know what you think, good or bad!
localspace is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2018, 01:10 PM   #3
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 200160
Thanked 4,003 Times in 2,978 Posts
Re: [WIP] LWJ - Entropy

I didn't get to hear the first version of this, but this version sounds cool. I like the mixture of pradictability, but still random way this track progresses, as well as the sounds you went with on this..nice job.

Don't really have anything critical to say about it..other than at 8 minutes, it might..just..be a little too long for the kind of track that is, but given the kind of experimental nature or vibe it gives off, well, I think you might get away with it.

Nice work..thanks for sharing.

Advertisements

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote