[DNB/Neurofunk] Neuralsphere - Neu Stuff
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 07-02-2018, 09:22 PM   #1
Neuralsphere
Sample Destroyer
Neuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond repute
In a house
MC Status: 9910
[DNB/Neurofunk] Neuralsphere - Neu Stuff

I make quick track yes? Is new sampools :--DDD

Last edited by Neuralsphere; 26-02-2018 at 10:28 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
Soundcloud|DEADSPACE|How Do Music|Amen Brother|BEAT BATTLE
JOIN LE CHAT: >How Do Music< >IDMf<WARNING! DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Neuralsphere is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Neuralsphere
LUUJA (17-02-2018)
Rate this track - [DNB/Neurofunk] Neuralsphere - Neu Stuff.
Old 08-02-2018, 06:02 AM   #2
JKillz
Microknight
JKillz will become famous soon enoughJKillz will become famous soon enough
USA
MC Status: 110
Re: [DNB/Neurofunk] Neuralsphere - Neu Stuff

Sounds like a lot of potential here. Definitely makes me want to get back into Neuro, has a very interesting dynamic and intense mixing challenge getting all those low frequencies working together. I liked a lot of the creative sound design coming from this and look forward to hearing more.
JKillz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 06:37 AM   #3
Smile_Price
Soundwave Mangler
Smile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to beholdSmile_Price is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 960

I really like this. The way it shifts so smoothly in and out of the beat is so satisfying. Maybe put some distortion on some of the kicks to make the drums as interesting as the bass?

------------------
Smile_Price is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 03:24 PM   #4
Elsid
Granular Poster
Elsid has a spectacular aura aboutElsid has a spectacular aura about
London
MC Status: 160

Damn good stuff. I'd be interested to hear it with heavy side chain compression (using the kick and snare to squash the whole of the rest of the mix).
Elsid is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 05:00 AM   #5
Br/ainfu+ked
IDMf Artist
Br/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MCBr/ainfu+ked is a savage MC
blah
MC Status: 45966598
Thanked 1,215 Times in 934 Posts

maybe layer the drum adding fills with another break, other than that it just needs a lead and some pads

------------------
Br/ainfu+ked is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 04:10 PM   #6
T.I.L.I.D.I.N.
Minor Glitch
T.I.L.I.D.I.N. is currently spamming hard
Berlin, Germany
MC Status: 10

Hi Neuralsphere,

your track is really nice. I like the basses/reeces you use.

I agree to Elsid. It needs some more sidechaining triggered by the drums. They are fading in the background when the bass really starts. Perhaps in conjunction with lowering the volume for the rest (not drums). Additionally I would lengthen the whole track, but I think you would do this either way.

Best Regards, T.I.L.I.D.I.N.
T.I.L.I.D.I.N. is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2018, 05:32 PM   #7
jbvdb493
IDMf Supporter
jbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MC
MC Status: 32710

Cool ideas, awesome sounds.
I am not normally really big on dnb but I liked this.
I feel like it needs way more development tho, good potential so far, just needs fills and more structure.
jbvdb493 is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2018, 06:28 AM   #8
Bio Tainted
IDMf Artist
Bio Tainted is a savage MCBio Tainted is a savage MCBio Tainted is a savage MCBio Tainted is a savage MCBio Tainted is a savage MCBio Tainted is a savage MCBio Tainted is a savage MCBio Tainted is a savage MCBio Tainted is a savage MCBio Tainted is a savage MCBio Tainted is a savage MC
Weston-super-Mare/Stafford
MC Status: 9492208

I can't see the soundcloud link?

------------------
Bio Tainted is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2018, 10:30 AM   #9
Neuralsphere
Sample Destroyer
Neuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond reputeNeuralsphere has a reputation beyond repute
In a house
MC Status: 9910

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bio Tainted View Post
I can't see the soundcloud link?
I blame soundclown. Fixed! Cheers for pointing that out. need to get back to this track at some point...

------------------
Soundcloud|DEADSPACE|How Do Music|Amen Brother|BEAT BATTLE
JOIN LE CHAT: >How Do Music< >IDMf<WARNING! DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

Neuralsphere is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2018, 05:36 AM   #10
Bio Tainted
IDMf Artist
Bio Tainted is a savage MCBio Tainted is a savage MCBio Tainted is a savage MCBio Tainted is a savage MCBio Tainted is a savage MCBio Tainted is a savage MCBio Tainted is a savage MCBio Tainted is a savage MCBio Tainted is a savage MCBio Tainted is a savage MCBio Tainted is a savage MC
Weston-super-Mare/Stafford
MC Status: 9492208

Unsure if I'd call this neurofunk but I hate being caught up in genre BS. The drums and FX are fun and quite driving which gives it a cool feel. The vocal samples are quite cool but maybe over used personally. I'd split your bass and sub if you haven't already and give the mids and highs of the bass a bit more volume. If it sounds a little muddy after subtract EQ from around the 500hz mark and side-chain the snare lightly to the bass (not sub) to make sure it punches. I'd also suggest taking some more time to work on your bass sound design. You're using Massive and it's quite obvious. If by chance I've heard wrong, the sounds are stereotypical.

Overall, your progression is pretty good, the drums are great and your use of FX is cool.

If you'd like to learn more about bass/neuro processing I wrote a tutorial/guide you can find below.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

------------------
Bio Tainted is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 05:40 AM   #11
tvmcc
Soundscaper
tvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MC
MC Status: 2522604

Nuff things said to give advice on the tune, so I'll add to the big ups and say this is one solid tune selectah!

Hope you get back to playing with tis and develop it out further.

Advertisements

tvmcc is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote