Has anyone ever attended a mega-festival? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Scene Chat Discuss everything music scene & industry-related here.

Old 09-09-2014, 01:00 PM   #21
Scimpanze
Regular Freak
Scimpanze is currently spamming hard
North West
MC Status: 10
Re: Has anyone ever attended a mega-festival?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghyt View Post
I would be hard pressed to imagine having much of a good time at something like that.

I'd rather spend that money to go camping, all of the inconvenience of staying away from home outside, none of the dealing with obnoxious party people and probably having the two or three acts i actually want to see play at the same time so i have to choose between them. x3
i've been to one festival in my life and i can confirm that this is the right attitude to have towards them. i thought it would one of the best weekends of my life and, albeit it was an experience worth having in hindsight, it's fucking horrible being around that many idiots for an entire weekend with no escape. the music's usually shite too (i went to a major festival) and it's the kind of music that is created solely with idiotic fans to jump around and get muddy to in mind.

Advertisements

Scimpanze is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2014, 08:38 PM   #22
Dirty32
Radial Developer
Dirty32 has a spectacular aura aboutDirty32 has a spectacular aura about
Brussels
MC Status: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANQIR View Post
I have been to one called Stereosonic, but you havent seen mega, till you have been to tomorrowland!
Yep! As a Belgian this year I've been part of the madness for the third time in a row and I'm an addict!
I just can't explain where all that energy comes from...one of the best moments of the year for sure! It has good sides and ugly sides but it's certainly the three best days of your summer.
You Americans should grab tickets and go straight down to Georgia for Tomorrowworld!
Dirty32 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2014, 10:33 PM   #23
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8564880
Thanked 7,479 Times in 5,279 Posts

Last time I went to Destiny/WEMF in Ontario I basically just drank beer for 72 hours and thought/said/yelled the phrase "You goddamn kids" a lot. So I don't go to them anymore. Shortly after that I went to a smaller hippie jam festival near my home town. A person pooped next to my friends tent.

I went to DEMF/Movement in Detroit about 3 years ago (?) I would go to that again. Easy in/out privileges. Nice facility. You can leave and have access to a lot of bars if you get sick of it. Having a hotel room instead of a tent was awesome. We bought early bird tickets for like 65 bucks, so I didn't feel like I wasted my time/money by spending several hours a day away from the event.

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2014, 11:20 PM   #24
Kvlt O)))
Is a retard
Kvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MCKvlt O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 153560
Thanked 3,071 Times in 2,153 Posts

If they had such a thing for my kind of music, I'd be all for it.
Kvlt O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 01:32 AM   #25
RaidenBeats
Fuck 'er Right N Da Pussy
RaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MC
Ur Lil Sisters Wet Dream
MC Status: 41760

Is anyone going to ESCAPE on halloween? I am

------------------
Im looking for people to collaborate with on artistic projects. I am currently looking for a couple artists who can draw very well that want to work on a comic book
RaidenBeats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 11:50 AM   #26
Dirty32
Radial Developer
Dirty32 has a spectacular aura aboutDirty32 has a spectacular aura about
Brussels
MC Status: 160

You mean ESCAPE in Brooklyn?
Dirty32 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2014, 02:54 PM   #27
RaidenBeats
Fuck 'er Right N Da Pussy
RaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MCRaidenBeats is a savage MC
Ur Lil Sisters Wet Dream
MC Status: 41760

No in san bernardino in california

Advertisements

------------------
Im looking for people to collaborate with on artistic projects. I am currently looking for a couple artists who can draw very well that want to work on a comic book
RaidenBeats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote