Ableton hot keys
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Studio All discussions relating to sound design, mixing techniques, music theory, composition, and gear.

Old 17-06-2014, 01:01 AM   #1
Chaotix
Savage Mad Cunt
Chaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MCChaotix is a savage MC
Vancouver
MC Status: 753000
Ableton hot keys

How do i get all these to work? Most of them work except for the ones that I have to use alt/option for. This is pretty inconvenient because i duplicate my envelopes quite a bit. But the alt/command/D never works.

Advertisements

------------------
Chaotix is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2014, 02:21 AM   #2
mnkvolcno
Savage Mad Cunt
mnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MCmnkvolcno is a savage MC
MC Status: 31960
Re: Ableton hot keys

umm it's not al+command+d it's command+d

EDIT: oh right you have to use alt for envelopes I guess. It's been a while since I used Ableton.

Only thing i can think of is, apparently you are on mac, and it's possible (although doesn't seem likely) that you might have expose or something in system settings assigned to that hotkey combination, which would override Ableton.
mnkvolcno is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2014, 08:23 PM   #3
Capo di Ritmo
Minor Glitch
Capo di Ritmo is a glorious beacon of lightCapo di Ritmo is a glorious beacon of lightCapo di Ritmo is a glorious beacon of lightCapo di Ritmo is a glorious beacon of lightCapo di Ritmo is a glorious beacon of lightCapo di Ritmo is a glorious beacon of light
Westland
MC Status: 510

I don't know the hot keys for duplicate envelopes. But if you open your envelopes in a new lane under your audio/midi track you can than copy it with cmd + D.
Capo di Ritmo is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2014, 12:08 AM   #4
Tofuporkchops
Regular Freak
Tofuporkchops will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capo di Ritmo View Post
I don't know the hot keys for duplicate envelopes. But if you open your envelopes in a new lane under your audio/midi track you can than copy it with cmd + D.
On windows, duplicate envelope is ctrl+alt+d. Couldn't say for mac but I would think it's similar. cmd+ctrl+d? cmd+alt+d? just push buttons until something works, undo is a marvelous tool.

Advertisements

Tofuporkchops is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote