Anyone Else Using Universal Audio Apollo Twin ?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Hardware and Gear Hardware, gear, equipment; Whatever you call it, talk about tangible, physical music-making stuff here. Synths, Modular, drum machines, controllers etc all goes here.

Old 21-02-2016, 08:14 AM   #1
Oktipus
Minor Glitch
Oktipus will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60
Anyone Else Using Universal Audio Apollo Twin ?

Just wondering if anyone else here is using a UAD Apollo Twin ? I got mine about 6 months ago and use it mostly with my Macbook Pro for spot recording but have to say, this little silver box delivers ultimate quality A/D for vocals, guitars, etc and it's portable. Never got such superb studio quality vocals through my Mackie or Allen&Heath firewire boards or other interfaces like Focusrite, Alesis, MOTU, Digi.

The plugins are amazing, especially considering the run on the dsp. I pretty much have my console setup for different recording situations which I can easily recall. As a solo musician/producer, this box is/was a gamechanger.

anyone else into UAD ?

Advertisements

Oktipus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2016, 09:00 AM   #2
Kyrpto
Sample Destroyer
Kyrpto is a name known to allKyrpto is a name known to allKyrpto is a name known to allKyrpto is a name known to allKyrpto is a name known to allKyrpto is a name known to all
MC Status: 560
Re: Anyone Else Using Universal Audio Apollo Twin ?

Yes I just recently purchased the Apollo Twin Duo USB for Windows. The UAD plugins are great and I love how it can be used as a standalone device.

Advertisements

Kyrpto is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote