[idm] theroker - timing water
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 14-01-2018, 01:26 AM   #1
Qianta
IDMf Artist
Qianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MC
2020 Trump
MC Status: 2419621
[idm] theroker - timing water

hello it's me again, i just wanted to share this little track i made right now, jsut playing around with synths and my 88 key. I had lots of fun making this little track, and for some reason i'm very happy now, even thou this track is meh but i like it alot lol

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Last edited by A.M; 14-01-2018 at 02:13 PM.. Reason: Fixed SC Player

Advertisements

------------------
COME SHOW YOUR CREATIVITY, MAKE SOMETHING IN LESS THAN 20 MINUTES!

subscribe to me on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/QiantaMusic
Qianta is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Qianta
Iyashi Sound (14-01-2018)
Rate this track - [idm] theroker - timing water.
Old 14-01-2018, 01:24 PM   #2
Sons of Achab
IDMf Artist
Sons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond repute
In a beautiful place out in the country
MC Status: 4610
Re: [idm] theroker - timing water

Nice track! The mix sounds great, maybe too clean to my taste. I think "dirtier" sounds would have give the track a more mysterious/dark vibe, but that certainly not what you were aiming for... Nice work!

------------------

------------
Soma
Sons of Achab is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2018, 06:53 PM   #3
DVB
IDMf's latest spammer
DVB is currently spamming hard
New York
MC Status: 10

I really love the synths you went with, nice and smooth, like water (perfect for the title). And that bass line is very catchy and bouncy.
DVB is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2018, 02:51 AM   #4
Qianta
IDMf Artist
Qianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MCQianta is a savage MC
2020 Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sons of Achab View Post
Nice track! The mix sounds great, maybe too clean to my taste. I think "dirtier" sounds would have give the track a more mysterious/dark vibe, but that certainly not what you were aiming for... Nice work!
i was actually trying to make it sounds more "dirty". I didn't do any mastering or any post-processing. but i'm glad you liked it! Your observations were spot on !

------------------

Old 17-01-2018, 06:18 AM   #5
JKillz
Microknight
JKillz will become famous soon enoughJKillz will become famous soon enough
USA
MC Status: 110

Really cool track here. I can appreciate the mention of getting more gritty with the sounds, but I am thinking less is more in this case. Maybe just a tad bit distortion or modulation, nothing drastic.

Thanks for sharing
JKillz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 06:37 PM   #6
DoYouSeeWhatISe
Minor Glitch
DoYouSeeWhatISe will become famous soon enoughDoYouSeeWhatISe will become famous soon enough
New England
MC Status: 110

The vibe is really nice, reminiscent of aphex twin. I like the overall feel and smoothness.

The sound that is somewhere between a Cello and a Tuba (descending bouncy bass melody) is a little too muddy for my tastes...I like the phrasing but the middle of the phrase gets muddy, I think it would benefit from you pulling out the individual notes more and emphasizing the pitches.

Other than that, I think everything is great. Your transitions are on point. The levels already sound great considering the amount of mixing you've said you've done. Great job! Keep it up and please keep sharing
DoYouSeeWhatISe is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 10:26 PM   #7
Brokarucci
Minor Glitch
Brokarucci is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

i like the change of track's atmosphere and its depth
Brokarucci is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2018, 08:31 AM   #8
Qianta
IDMf Artist
2020 Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoYouSeeWhatISe View Post
The vibe is really nice, reminiscent of aphex twin. I like the overall feel and smoothness.

The sound that is somewhere between a Cello and a Tuba (descending bouncy bass melody) is a little too muddy for my tastes...I like the phrasing but the middle of the phrase gets muddy, I think it would benefit from you pulling out the individual notes more and emphasizing the pitches.

Other than that, I think everything is great. Your transitions are on point. The levels already sound great considering the amount of mixing you've said you've done. Great job! Keep it up and please keep sharing
you don't know how happy u made me when u said "reminiscent of aphex twin"

thanks for ur comment

Advertisements

------------------