[Acoustic Chill] Two Opal - Humming Bird
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 18-07-2013, 10:44 PM   #1
pBrane
Sample Destroyer
pBrane has a spectacular aura aboutpBrane has a spectacular aura aboutpBrane has a spectacular aura about
MC Status: 210
[Acoustic Chill] Two Opal - Humming Bird

Made this tonight in roughly 3 hours. By far the quickest tune I've ever made but that's the nature of indulging in the looping process! Heavily inspired by cloudkicker's 'loop' release. Feedback appreciated as always, hope you enjoy.

Last edited by pBrane; 20-07-2013 at 10:38 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
pBrane is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [Acoustic Chill] Two Opal - Humming Bird.
Old 19-07-2013, 05:13 AM   #2
Marittiello
Microknight
Marittiello will become famous soon enough
Napoli,Marano di Napoli
MC Status: 60
Re: [Acoustic Chill] Two Opal - Humming Bird

Sounds like a gears of war song
it is really nice to listen to the dawn
Marittiello is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 04:00 PM   #3
pBrane
Sample Destroyer
pBrane has a spectacular aura aboutpBrane has a spectacular aura aboutpBrane has a spectacular aura about

ahaha thankyou, no copyright infringement intended!

Slightly changed it this afternoon, guitars are less bright now

------------------
Old 19-07-2013, 05:42 PM   #4
frankie5fingers
Sample Destroyer
frankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond repute
Ohio
MC Status: 3410

sounds like a buckethead track to me. very cool. my suggestion is that point at .15 instead of just jumping right into it have a measure of space, like let the guitar ring or something. that way you dont feel forced into the next section. also you could add another guitar, maybe electric this time and play a little lead over it. nothing fancy or fast. just subtle to really grab your attention.

Edit: just listened to some of you other stuff (great by the way). kinda like what you did at the beginning of Intent.

------------------
frankie5fingers is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2013, 10:38 AM   #5
pBrane
Sample Destroyer

Thanks for those suggestions. Yet another updated edit is now above. Is this what you had in mind?

------------------
Old 20-07-2013, 03:36 PM   #6
frankie5fingers
Sample Destroyer
frankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond reputefrankie5fingers has a reputation beyond repute
Ohio
MC Status: 3410

thats awesome dude. love the transition.

------------------
frankie5fingers is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2013, 03:39 PM   #7
Crude_beats
Banned
Crude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MCCrude_beats is a savage MC
Rocking my boat across the seven seas
MC Status: 115728

Beautiful
Crude_beats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2013, 06:42 PM   #8
tonyp145
Minor Glitch
tonyp145 has a spectacular aura abouttonyp145 has a spectacular aura abouttonyp145 has a spectacular aura about
Seattle, WA

Very pretty tune, I'd like to hear more as this feels like a fragment of a larger piece.

BTW I clicked on your SC link and got a user not found error. Too bad I wanted to check out your other work.

I'm about to post something I finished last week and would love to get some feedback as well. Thanks.

Tony
tonyp145 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2013, 07:10 PM   #9
pBrane
Sample Destroyer

Yeh for some reason the link takes you to my old user name which was prane. If you copy and paste the URL then that should work. I look forward to hearing your music!

------------------
Old 20-07-2013, 07:39 PM   #10
tonyp145
Minor Glitch
tonyp145 has a spectacular aura abouttonyp145 has a spectacular aura abouttonyp145 has a spectacular aura about
Seattle, WA

Thanks that worked, I'm listening now. Unfortunately I'm new so I can't ask for feedback yet, but my soundcloud account is under tonyp145 if you want to check it out. I just have 2 tracks there, the new one and one I did 2 years ago. I had some others up there but they really aren't ready yet and it seemed kind of amateurish to post things publicly in such rough shape. I just have to get back in and finish some of these tracks (tough to do, I have a pretty bad ratio of starts vs finishes).

I'm really glad I found this forum, I like a lot of different kinds of music, but especially things that groove and chill and it seems like there's a lot of that here. Anyway, I'm enjoying your tracks, take care.

T

Advertisements

tonyp145 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote