Composition Question - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Theory & Composition Questions & comments about composition, arrangement, and music theory. Music rules and how to follow or break them.

Old 29-10-2014, 05:09 PM   #21
justin ely
Analog Lurker
justin ely is just really nicejustin ely is just really nicejustin ely is just really nicejustin ely is just really nice
Michigan
MC Status: 360
Re: Composition Question

Hey sorry guys for the super late reply haha, but I just started messing around with a keyboard more instead of programming with a mouse so think if i start jamming out on that, I might be able to hit better grooves. Good advice @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Yeah I ended up getting an audio interface so I could use my headphones again instead of my shitty laptop speakers and I realized that the track was a total mudfest so I took it down, but I have a new track I'm working on right now that still needs some criticism. And I don't really know if I should call it glitch hop at all haha. Still 110bpm though

(Post Count still too low. Delete the spaces)

https:// soundcloud .com/justinely/glitch-hop-track-1

Advertisements

justin ely is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote