Making Chord Progression and Meldoies for people that dont know music thoery.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Theory & Composition Questions & comments about composition, arrangement, and music theory. Music rules and how to follow or break them.

Old 13-08-2012, 01:19 PM   #1
jasondasilva
Granular Poster
jasondasilva will become famous soon enough
MC Status: 60
Making Chord Progression and Meldoies for people that dont know music thoery.

Hi Guys,

I was seeing a lot of people that didn't know how to make chord progressions or melodies that stay in tune and were either unlikly to learn music theory or didn't have a midi keyboard so it took ages to place each note on.

To make a long story short... I have created a package called 'Drag and Drop Chords and Scales'
which is an easy to navigate and all you have to do is drop the chords to make a chord progression. I have created a video that makes it easier to understand how to use it.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

you can either buy in from me or here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Also I would like to add that I think every musician should have a basic knowledge of music theory and here is a FREE site to get you started: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

but for those people who either don't want to learn music theory, want to make create chords and melodies today or maybe you don't have a midi keyboard. This pack should help you.

Anyway if you have any question please let me know, Also as IDM has helped me I feel like I should offer a discount to its members, so if you want this pack PM me and I do it cheaper for you guys!

J.

Advertisements

jasondasilva is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote