Underworld re-releasing Dubnobasswithmyheadman
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Techno Techno Techno Techno Techno

Go Back » Music By Genre » Techno
Old 24-06-2014, 12:18 PM   #1
mookster
peripheral being
mookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MC
The Moon
MC Status: 232876053
Thanked 1,199 Times in 793 Posts
Underworld re-releasing Dubnobasswithmyheadman

This is sounding really rather special....

Quote:
To celebrate its twentieth anniversary, the album has been meticulously remastered at Abbey Road for a deluxe reissue. Revisiting the original MIDI files, Rick Smith uncovered a wealth of previously unreleased material and rare alternate mixes that sit alongside the record’s original companion singles and remixes and offer a fascinating insight into the creation of the record. The resultant release is the definitive version of one of those rare records that truly deserves to be described as a classic.
http://www.underworldlive.com/news/2...-issue-show-2/

Advertisements

------------------
mookster is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to mookster
relic (25-06-2014)
Old 24-06-2014, 07:53 PM   #2
Nystagmus
Savage Mad Cunt
Nystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MCNystagmus is a savage MC
Planet Earth; 2017 AD.
MC Status: 65460
Thanked 1,309 Times in 987 Posts
Re: Underworld re-releasing Dubnobasswithmyheadman

Wow. I just remembered that dubnobasswithmyheadman was the first album that I had ever heard categorized as IDM and it was the first time I'd ever heard of anything called IDM. Is that the album that had Pearl's Girl on it?

------------------
Mutually-Assured Survival is preferred.

Be a false negative of yourself !
Nystagmus is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2014, 10:52 PM   #3
mookster
peripheral being
mookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MCmookster is a savage MC
The Moon
MC Status: 232876053
Thanked 1,199 Times in 793 Posts
Re: Underworld re-releasing Dubnobasswithmyheadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nystagmus View Post
Wow. I just remembered that dubnobasswithmyheadman was the first album that I had ever heard categorized as IDM and it was the first time I'd ever heard of anything called IDM. Is that the album that had Pearl's Girl on it?
Pearls Girl was off Second Toughest in the Infants, the first album had the two epics Mmm Skyscraper I Love You and Dirty Epic on it.

Advertisements

------------------
mookster is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to mookster
Nystagmus (24-06-2014)