What to call it?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Techno Techno Techno Techno Techno

Old 10-11-2013, 05:27 AM   #1
Aphexbeats
Digital Surfer
Aphexbeats has a reputation beyond reputeAphexbeats has a reputation beyond reputeAphexbeats has a reputation beyond reputeAphexbeats has a reputation beyond reputeAphexbeats has a reputation beyond reputeAphexbeats has a reputation beyond reputeAphexbeats has a reputation beyond reputeAphexbeats has a reputation beyond reputeAphexbeats has a reputation beyond reputeAphexbeats has a reputation beyond reputeAphexbeats has a reputation beyond repute
Wisconsin
MC Status: 3110
What to call it?

What do you call a genre that mixes bass with industrial influences and electronica\techno?

Advertisements

------------------
Industrial, Trance, Dubstep, electronic, Ambient,
Current featured track:
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/caffeinecannibal
Support my Band!http://lemork.bandcamp.com/album/waves
Aphexbeats is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2013, 06:17 PM   #2
malte
Minor Glitch
malte is a name known to allmalte is a name known to allmalte is a name known to allmalte is a name known to allmalte is a name known to allmalte is a name known to all
Ruhr-Area
MC Status: 610
Re: What to call it?

do you have tracks to show? Would be better for guessing...
malte is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2013, 10:00 PM   #3
Aphexbeats
Digital Surfer
Aphexbeats has a reputation beyond reputeAphexbeats has a reputation beyond reputeAphexbeats has a reputation beyond reputeAphexbeats has a reputation beyond reputeAphexbeats has a reputation beyond reputeAphexbeats has a reputation beyond reputeAphexbeats has a reputation beyond reputeAphexbeats has a reputation beyond reputeAphexbeats has a reputation beyond reputeAphexbeats has a reputation beyond reputeAphexbeats has a reputation beyond repute
Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by malte View Post
do you have tracks to show? Would be better for guessing...
go to my soundcloud and look at https://soundcloud.com/caffeinecanni...railer-preview . That's what I would say.

------------------
Current featured track:
Old 20-11-2013, 12:37 PM   #4
mr.Qaobab
Knob Twiddler
mr.Qaobab has a reputation beyond reputemr.Qaobab has a reputation beyond reputemr.Qaobab has a reputation beyond reputemr.Qaobab has a reputation beyond reputemr.Qaobab has a reputation beyond reputemr.Qaobab has a reputation beyond reputemr.Qaobab has a reputation beyond reputemr.Qaobab has a reputation beyond reputemr.Qaobab has a reputation beyond reputemr.Qaobab has a reputation beyond reputemr.Qaobab has a reputation beyond repute
rvk
MC Status: 2124

Trance.
mr.Qaobab is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2013, 12:45 PM   #5
lolirl
Savage Mad Cunt
lolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MClolirl is a savage MC
MC Status: 744053491
Thanked 7,723 Times in 4,762 Posts

Alfonso.
lolirl is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2013, 09:15 AM   #6
Ranstedt
Regular Freak
Ranstedt is currently spamming hard
Bay Area
MC Status: 10

I'd put it in the experimental category. Interesting start btw.
Ranstedt is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2013, 11:28 AM   #7
Skrillex
IDMf Artist
Skrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MC
San Fran
MC Status: 69860
Thanked 1,397 Times in 1,035 Posts

call it anythin man, one of my songs genres was mango, and another was 420

------------------
( ु⚈᷁௰⚈᷁ ू)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquareTheCircle View Post
It sounds like two records playing at once .
Skrillex is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2013, 11:43 AM   #8
malte
Minor Glitch
malte is a name known to allmalte is a name known to allmalte is a name known to allmalte is a name known to allmalte is a name known to allmalte is a name known to all
Ruhr-Area
MC Status: 610

kind of reminds me of "SHXCXCHCXSH - LTTLWLF"
malte is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2013, 05:27 PM   #9
Aphexbeats
Digital Surfer
Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by malte View Post
kind of reminds me of "SHXCXCHCXSH - LTTLWLF"
Hmm.. I'm not sure if my music is that gritty and industrial. I would listen to an album of that though if it had melody and stuff.

------------------
Current featured track:
Old 30-11-2013, 06:43 PM   #10
Lateral Sync
Microknight
Lateral Sync will become famous soon enoughLateral Sync will become famous soon enough
Hob's End
MC Status: 110

I'm kind of the same way. I have no idea which genre my music fits best in. But I would say that song is kind of an industrial trance.

------------------

Follow me on Facebook
Linkin Park - Until Its Gone (Lateral Sync Bootleg Remix)

https://soundcloud.com/lateralsync/l...-bootleg-remix
Lateral Sync is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 01:59 AM   #11
Skrillex
IDMf Artist
Skrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MCSkrillex is a savage MC
San Fran

@Aphexbeats

hey bro

I was lookin at neuroticfish's soundcloud and was checkin it since I didnt know they got on to SC.

anyways fuckin totes, man saw ur comment on one of their remixes of their song was like ahhhh shittt i know this guy

------------------
( ु⚈᷁௰⚈᷁ ू)
Quote:
Old 02-12-2013, 01:26 AM   #12
Aphexbeats
Digital Surfer
Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrillex View Post

@Aphexbeats

hey bro

I was lookin at neuroticfish's soundcloud and was checkin it since I didnt know they got on to SC.

anyways fuckin totes, man saw ur comment on one of their remixes of their song was like ahhhh shittt i know this guy
Omg I love Neuroticfish! Yeah they are truly one of the gems of the early 2000s for EBM. I am so glad they are coming back, and I hope that they don't do dubstep.. Some of their remixes are dubstep >.>. They didn't make enough albums... I only have the greatest hits one.

------------------
Current featured track:
Old 02-12-2013, 06:34 AM   #13
Skrillex
IDMf Artist
San Fran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphexbeats View Post
Omg I love Neuroticfish! Yeah they are truly one of the gems of the early 2000s for EBM. I am so glad they are coming back, and I hope that they don't do dubstep.. Some of their remixes are dubstep >.>. They didn't make enough albums... I only have the greatest hits one.
they have awesome stuff, I always listened to them for like forever man, like its not me and velocity, prostitute, etc. i think they only put out gelb and les neurotics albums

I was so honestly suprised when I finally learned about the internet and looked them up they are pretty unknown. but man, I listened to them, assemblage 23, zeromancer I think(not too much of him tho, but its still catchy as hell) that one hit one, whats his name the one with annie would I lie to you, melotron's kein problem, i want to say some more but really tip on the tongue moment right now.

but yeah they are hella unique I think, I really do hope, cause when I finally saw the former me on SC i was all like oooo shit,

lol i agree man, the dubstep stuff isnt their strengths, and also when its not the older kind,(darker not too complextroey and stuff) anyways lol

cheers man, didnt really think you were into it since the name and all, but cool u r

------------------
( ु⚈᷁௰⚈᷁ ू)
Quote:
Old 03-12-2013, 09:05 PM   #14
Aphexbeats
Digital Surfer
Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrillex View Post
they have awesome stuff, I always listened to them for like forever man, like its not me and velocity, prostitute, etc. i think they only put out gelb and les neurotics albums

I was so honestly suprised when I finally learned about the internet and looked them up they are pretty unknown. but man, I listened to them, assemblage 23, zeromancer I think(not too much of him tho, but its still catchy as hell) that one hit one, whats his name the one with annie would I lie to you, melotron's kein problem, i want to say some more but really tip on the tongue moment right now.

but yeah they are hella unique I think, I really do hope, cause when I finally saw the former me on SC i was all like oooo shit,

lol i agree man, the dubstep stuff isnt their strengths, and also when its not the older kind,(darker not too complextroey and stuff) anyways lol

cheers man, didnt really think you were into it since the name and all, but cool u r
This is becoming a sub forum...So if you want to chat about EBM artists, then you can message me. But yeah Annie would I lie to you is Iris - another great band.. I only own their two debut albums though. Zeromancer is good, haven't heard much of them. A23 is pretty much my idol, I saw him live a few years ago. Industrial\ebm music is my favorite -- I'd like to call myself an expert in artists.

Advertisements

------------------
Current featured track: