Zoom Tac-2 or Saffire pro 24?
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Workstation Center Digital audio workstations (DAW), trackers, sequencers and programming.

Old 09-10-2014, 06:23 PM   #1
Dhji
Knob Twiddler
Dhji is a savage MCDhji is a savage MCDhji is a savage MCDhji is a savage MCDhji is a savage MCDhji is a savage MCDhji is a savage MCDhji is a savage MCDhji is a savage MCDhji is a savage MCDhji is a savage MC
Victoria, BC
MC Status: 66696
Zoom Tac-2 or Saffire pro 24?

I currently have saffire pro 24 but i have a new laptop that doesnt have firewire but has a few thunderbolt ports, i have a field recorder amd will be upgrading to the zoom h6 soon so inputs arent really an issue.

This is more about the fact that i want to utilize the thunderports instead of daisy chaining with a bunch of converters like 800 to 400 etc!

Quality and latency wise which one?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

Dhji is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 06:53 PM   #2
Evelon
IDMf Artist
Evelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MC
MC Status: 214390248
Thanked 2,836 Times in 1,766 Posts
Re: Zoom Tac-2 or Saffire pro 24?

Sorry, I have no answer, but I just found it funny that Zoom stole/borrowed the name of this precious thing:

------------------
Evelon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2014, 03:11 AM   #3
djoxygen
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
djoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MCdjoxygen is a savage MC
Fuck you nosy cunt... lol USA
MC Status: 9391229

i am looking into buying an audio recorder under $100. something that is quick- point, click, done. turn on and record with the click of a button- up until now i was (and still am) using the flipmino for this- problem is- its gonna die soon and i'm gonna need a quick fix but dont care about the bells n whistles- just wanna be able to hear fairly clearly, or be able to pick up most of the sound, and would prefer direct usb plug to transfer files directly on my hd. ....anyone?

------------------
>>>DJ OXYGEN<<<
>>>JOIN OR DIE<<<

"and the decades of what appears to have been unnecessary fearmongering"
djoxygen is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 11:58 AM   #4
Poztman
Minor Glitch
Poztman is just really nicePoztman is just really nicePoztman is just really nicePoztman is just really nice
Bruges
MC Status: 360

I'd go for focusrite, though I'm a cheap ass and would never have to money for this =D

Advertisements

Poztman is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote