Ahh I just messed up
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Suggestions & Feedback Constructive feedback space about the forum, the IDMf label, or improvements you'd like to see.

Old 22-06-2018, 02:19 PM   #1
Optimal Prime
Deep Underground
Optimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond repute
Greater Manchester
MC Status: 7460
Ahh I just messed up

Sorry, I feel bad because every title in the track posting of the forum is pristine and worded correctly, and now I've gone and spoiled the harmony by using a different format, and now I can't edit it either. I don't want that harmony unbalance to destroy IDM and the universe, so please change it so it looks right.

Am I right in saying it's not something I can actually edit myself?

Advertisements

------------------
Optimal Prime & Mavamatics - Hypnosis feat. Mc Longman [Seismic Theory]

Optimal Prime is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2018, 03:27 PM   #2
A.M
IDMf SupporterIDMf Artist
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC
MC Status: 203860
Thanked 4,077 Times in 3,030 Posts
Re: Ahh I just messed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimal Prime View Post
Sorry, I feel bad because every title in the track posting of the forum is pristine and worded correctly, and now I've gone and spoiled the harmony by using a different format, and now I can't edit it either. I don't want that harmony unbalance to destroy IDM and the universe, so please change it so it looks right.

Am I right in saying it's not something I can actually edit myself?
Are you talking about your post over in the LB? If so, I'm on it..should be fixed by the time you read this.

------------------
A.M is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2018, 03:35 PM   #3
A.M
A.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MCA.M is a savage MC

Just sent you a PM.

------------------
Old 23-06-2018, 09:08 AM   #4
Parricide
sloppy cunt
Parricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MCParricide is a savage MC
MC Status: 18032619

incorrectly titled LB threads will be destroyed and all members related to them will perish

------------------
signature loading...
Parricide is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Parricide
A.M (23-06-2018)
Old 23-06-2018, 01:04 PM   #5
Optimal Prime
Deep Underground
Optimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond reputeOptimal Prime has a reputation beyond repute
Greater Manchester

------------------

Old 23-06-2018, 04:07 PM   #6
Automageddon
Administrator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269481008
Thanked 3,148 Times in 2,082 Posts

You're lucky I'm about to prepare mojitos and move to the garden or I'd ban you.

------------------
Automageddon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Automageddon
Vault O))) (24-06-2018)
Old 23-06-2018, 04:32 PM   #7
A.M

------------------
Old 24-06-2018, 01:05 AM   #8
MFXxx
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1843927

Really like this - gotta ask, the vocals samples, you or other?

Very addictive listen. Happy hardcore meets 80's Propoganda/krafterk. Big like

------------------
My Tinkerings
https://hearthis.at/mystafx/
https://soundcloud.com/mystafx
Not forgetting the awesome Beat Battle Subs
https://hearthis.at/mfxxx/
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2018, 11:11 AM   #9
Optimal Prime
Deep Underground
Greater Manchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFXxx View Post
Really like this - gotta ask, the vocals samples, you or other?

Very addictive listen. Happy hardcore meets 80's Propoganda/krafterk. Big like
Nah not samples, we recorded them at mine. It's a guy who goes by the name of Mc Longman. He's a Manchester Mc who performs frequently along side a group known as North Base. Wouldn't have thought to combine Happy Hardcore, aside from the speed maybe, although I know the older stuff did actually come from DnB originally. I used to listen to all that in the upper 90's, but then it was all dancier and less breaks influenced.

I'm still waiting on some guy to send us the vinyl cuts we ordered like almost two fucking months ago. He's the slowest person in existence to get stuff sent, although he's apparently been going through a lot of trouble lately. We have had two messages telling us they were ready to be sent out and weeks have still gone by.

Oh and thanks for listening. There's another one on the EP other than Hypnosis with the same guy on called Existence.

------------------

Old 26-06-2018, 02:54 PM   #10
MFXxx
MFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MCMFXxx is a savage MC
My own little world
MC Status: 1843927

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimal Prime View Post
Nah not samples, we recorded them at mine. It's a guy who goes by the name of Mc Longman. He's a Manchester Mc who performs frequently along side a group known as North Base. Wouldn't have thought to combine Happy Hardcore, aside from the speed maybe, although I know the older stuff did actually come from DnB originally. I used to listen to all that in the upper 90's, but then it was all dancier and less breaks influenced.

I'm still waiting on some guy to send us the vinyl cuts we ordered like almost two fucking months ago. He's the slowest person in existence to get stuff sent, although he's apparently been going through a lot of trouble lately. We have had two messages telling us they were ready to be sent out and weeks have still gone by.

Oh and thanks for listening. There's another one on the EP other than Hypnosis with the same guy on called Existence.
Sounds very positive despite the delays. Let me know when released Always after interesting vinyl. If there's a chance of buying one let me know, happy to support. Signed copies even better I honestly like the track and lyrics.

------------------
My Tinkerings
https://hearthis.at/mystafx/
https://soundcloud.com/mystafx
Not forgetting the awesome Beat Battle Subs
https://hearthis.at/mfxxx/
MFXxx is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to MFXxx
Optimal Prime (28-06-2018)
Old 28-06-2018, 12:22 PM   #11
Optimal Prime
Deep Underground
Greater Manchester

Yeah I'll let you know. I know this run is super limited and is supposed to be 10 with us planning to get 10 more, however his delays are making me question that now. He did say he'd packed up 12 ready to be sent a few weeks ago. Still waiting on them.

Advertisements

------------------

Thanks to Optimal Prime
MFXxx (29-06-2018)