Rewiring question. Help please.
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Workstation Center Digital audio workstations (DAW), trackers, sequencers and programming.

Old 14-03-2012, 01:54 AM   #1
CowboySaluki
Radial Developer
CowboySaluki has much to be proud ofCowboySaluki has much to be proud ofCowboySaluki has much to be proud ofCowboySaluki has much to be proud ofCowboySaluki has much to be proud ofCowboySaluki has much to be proud ofCowboySaluki has much to be proud ofCowboySaluki has much to be proud ofCowboySaluki has much to be proud of
Chicago/Tulsa
MC Status: 1279
Rewiring question. Help please.

So, i have a song i made on my last computer, using reason, and i use pro tools on my new computer, and put reason on it as well. I am trying to take the song from reason, rewire each audio track into PT so i can mix/master using PT10. I have 5 tracks, an instance of rewire on each one, set to different outputs (i have all of the instruments in Reason set to the I/O rather than the mixer then the I/O). But when i press record in PT, i get no sound....i can put it as a plug in in the Input A-E section, but can't select it rather than "BUS" or I/O where you select your inputs and outputs right above the faders in the mix window. Am i looking over something? Did i miss something? This is my first shot at rewiring.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Advertisements

CowboySaluki is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Currently Listening To: The song I'm trying to get to work
Old 14-03-2012, 03:49 AM   #2
CowboySaluki
Radial Developer
CowboySaluki has much to be proud ofCowboySaluki has much to be proud ofCowboySaluki has much to be proud ofCowboySaluki has much to be proud ofCowboySaluki has much to be proud ofCowboySaluki has much to be proud ofCowboySaluki has much to be proud ofCowboySaluki has much to be proud ofCowboySaluki has much to be proud of
Chicago/Tulsa
MC Status: 1279
Re: Rewiring question. Help please.

Said fuck it, its easier to bounce the files from reason individually and then load them into PT, but i will work on this for the future.

Advertisements

CowboySaluki is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote