[dance/trance] Progression Labs - Isotopes (ft. Byngsies)
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 14-01-2015, 04:02 PM   #1
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
Thomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MC
South Central Sealand
MC Status: 101163741
Thanked 1,419 Times in 1,047 Posts
[electro] Progression Labs - Isotopes (ft. Byngsies)

Last edited by Thomas; 01-02-2015 at 11:16 AM..

Advertisements

------------------
Thomas is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [dance/trance] Progression Labs - Isotopes (ft. Byngsies).
Old 29-01-2015, 06:14 PM   #2
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
Thomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MCThomas is a savage MC
South Central Sealand
Re: [dance/trance] Progression Labs - Isotopes (ft. Byngsies)

And now..

A videeeeeoooooo..

------------------
Old 30-01-2015, 10:15 AM   #3
Mizuchi
Savage Mad Cunt
Mizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MCMizuchi is a savage MC
Beertown
MC Status: 2147483647

Really love the vocoder, it's just so random and badass My only issue is that if this is trance, the kick and the bass are being killed by the rest. Even on my mediocre speakers I'm using right now we should be able to hear them more. Also that like repeated "isotopes" near the beginning feels awkward. Maybe try fading them in as they repeat? Also, idk if this is the full version, but listening to a trance song that's less than 7 minutes feels weird ^^ I know you put Dance in the tag too, but I'm mostly getting the trance vibe

EDIT: The chords are on point with the trance genre btw, well done man

------------------
Mizuchi is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2015, 04:33 PM   #4
Roo Stercogburn
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistAdministrator
Roo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MCRoo Stercogburn is a savage MC
On horseback
MC Status: 42408849
Thanked 5,497 Times in 3,572 Posts

Good grief, its not jazz

Agree the bass drum and snare sound a little lost, they could use some love, more the bass drum than the snare.

Sounds good, quite catchy trance outing.

Listened 3 times now, definitely not jazz.

Good work

------------------
IDMf050: Its coming home.
Roo Stercogburn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 11:11 AM   #5
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
South Central Sealand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuchi View Post
Really love the vocoder, it's just so random and badass My only issue is that if this is trance, the kick and the bass are being killed by the rest. Even on my mediocre speakers I'm using right now we should be able to hear them more. Also that like repeated "isotopes" near the beginning feels awkward. Maybe try fading them in as they repeat? Also, idk if this is the full version, but listening to a trance song that's less than 7 minutes feels weird ^^ I know you put Dance in the tag too, but I'm mostly getting the trance vibe

EDIT: The chords are on point with the trance genre btw, well done man
True, they don't come much through in this track. In all fairness, then I made the entire track over some 2-3 hours because I got inspired by a video about, isotopes, in the Great Docu's thread. So it's all a bit of a joke really, especially the video which is just clips from that docu

Thanks for the comprehensive review man. Fair and valid points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stercogburn View Post
Good grief, its not jazz

Agree the bass drum and snare sound a little lost, they could use some love, more the bass drum than the snare.

Sounds good, quite catchy trance outing.

Listened 3 times now, definitely not jazz.

Good work
Let's call it nu-jazz then! ..Anything goes as nu-jazz

Yea the drums are too subtle, another vote for that eih. In my next track, I'll give ya drums! This one was a bit of a joke for the reasons given above to Mizuchi and blah blah

Thanks dudiooo in the studiooo.

------------------
Old 01-02-2015, 11:16 AM   #6
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
South Central Sealand

Maybe it would come better off if I just called it electro, as I often do anyway

------------------
Old 01-02-2015, 12:55 PM   #7
Expwhy
Regular Freak
Expwhy is currently spamming hard
MC Status: 10

LMAO I like the vid in combi with the music. But not my kinda style though
Expwhy is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 09:48 AM   #8
Thomas
Savage Mad Cunt
South Central Sealand

As if you have any style

Cheers man

Advertisements

------------------