[abstract/ambient/idm] sm - deca
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Old 22-12-2017, 12:02 AM   #1
ms_
IDMf Artist
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC
MC Status: 125710
Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,473 Posts
[abstract/ambient/idm] sm - deca

deca is a final and the longest track from my upcoming ep. just posting here for general, but mostly feedback on master, even when soundcloud makes it sound like ass.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------
ms_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [abstract/ambient/idm] sm - deca.
Old 22-12-2017, 02:42 AM   #2
jbvdb493
IDMf Supporter
jbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MCjbvdb493 is a savage MC
MC Status: 32910
Re: [abstract/ambient/idm] sm - deca

That was awesome!
It sounds like a really cool game sound track, or something off a frontline assembly album.
There is so much cool sound design going on I wish I could recreate myself.
And it is very coherent as a track, cool flow to it and all the sounds work really well together.
I can't comment on the technical side, not really competent to do so in this style imo.
Great work, can't wait to hear the ep if it's of this caliber!
jbvdb493 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2017, 04:06 AM   #3
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O)))
MC Status: -2147481497
Thanked 1,182 Times in 782 Posts

I'm the worst person in the world for losing that mix. I swore it downloaded completely, but I guess it never had (innernet problems). This is my first time hearing this track, and holy shit.

I don't know where to begin. The dynamics are on a cinematic scale, begging to be turned up, and then blasting you in the face once you do (in a desirable way). The mix is so dense and perfected that I can't even hone into just one sound, because it's like a throbbing alien mass travelling through a wormhole (that's how my brain sees it, anyway). The pads, transients, and general design are 10/10.

This basically sounds like a battle scene in a robot / alien FPS. Very professional, can't wait to hear the EP (and to return to the page I was on when the DL fails)
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2017, 02:02 PM   #4
ms_
IDMf Artist
ms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MCms_ is a savage MC
MC Status: 125710
Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,473 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbvdb493 View Post
That was awesome!
It sounds like a really cool game sound track, or something off a frontline assembly album.
There is so much cool sound design going on I wish I could recreate myself.
And it is very coherent as a track, cool flow to it and all the sounds work really well together.
I can't comment on the technical side, not really competent to do so in this style imo.
Great work, can't wait to hear the ep if it's of this caliber!
whoa, now when you mentioned FLA... I used to listen to them a lot back in a day and they were one of a few industrial acts that didn't suck. Implode, Epitaph and Civilization albums were my favourites. If this reminds you of them it's an absolute win to me... But the strange thing is, I haven't listened to them for ages, guess they left some sort of mark and inspiration somewhere deep in my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault O))) View Post
I'm the worst person in the world for losing that mix. I swore it downloaded completely, but I guess it never had (innernet problems). This is my first time hearing this track, and holy shit.

I don't know where to begin. The dynamics are on a cinematic scale, begging to be turned up, and then blasting you in the face once you do (in a desirable way). The mix is so dense and perfected that I can't even hone into just one sound, because it's like a throbbing alien mass travelling through a wormhole (that's how my brain sees it, anyway). The pads, transients, and general design are 10/10.

This basically sounds like a battle scene in a robot / alien FPS. Very professional, can't wait to hear the EP (and to return to the page I was on when the DL fails)
You swear it won't happen but it happens anyway. That's like, nothing new from you. Just learn to say no next time and it will be some much better rather that me waiting for nothing and then it's all suddenly "whoops, I lost it all". *shakes fist*. Anyway, thanks for your thoughts here.

Last edited by ms_; 23-12-2017 at 02:07 PM..

Advertisements

------------------
ms_ is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote