EDM Artist Logo Designers
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

The Side Room Off topic chat about pretty much anything other than music. Try to be respectful. Strong debate is welcomed, insults and trolling are not. This area is for over 18's only and may occasionally contain NSFW material, although it's not encouraged.

Old 20-01-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
Dei
EDM Artist Logo Designers

Just curious if anyone can toss some suggestions for graphic designers that specialize in musician/artist logo designs?
Code:
Content visible to registered users only.
Code:
Code:
Code:

Advertisements

Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2012, 02:12 PM   #2
Solarite
-
Solarite is a savage MCSolarite is a savage MCSolarite is a savage MCSolarite is a savage MCSolarite is a savage MCSolarite is a savage MCSolarite is a savage MCSolarite is a savage MCSolarite is a savage MCSolarite is a savage MCSolarite is a savage MC
Mid
MC Status: 63769944
Re: EDM Artist Logo Designers

Assuming you're pretty creative and you know roughly what you want, I reckon you could make those with just a few days' intensive practice.
Solarite is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2012, 03:48 PM   #3
Evelon
IDMf Artist
Evelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MC
MC Status: 214390148
Thanked 2,834 Times in 1,766 Posts

I don't think I know many font designers.
There are lots of free (and commercial) block/square/chunky font types out there. They can work as a good ground and can be further personally modified.

edit:
Code:

Last edited by Evelon; 21-01-2012 at 03:56 PM..

------------------
Evelon is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2012, 04:13 PM   #4
scyn
scyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MCscyn is a savage MC
/\/»»»»»\/\
MC Status: 389883056
Thanked 3,291 Times in 2,080 Posts

Also - check out the logo's section at deviantart. There's lots of talented people there and I'm sure if you got in touch with a few of them you could arrange something.
scyn is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 01:08 AM   #5
Dei

Thanks for the replies guys. I do enjoy the idea of DIY and wish I could say I had the ability to come up with something cool that I'm actually happy with but I've tried and no success. I'd rather pay someone who focuses a lot of their time into design. I emailed this artist: http://cargocollective.com/themetatron and he gave me a quote for around 250 euros. It really didn't shock me because he is pretty intricate and he does put a lot into his work. Unfortunately I'd be lying if I said that 250 euros wouldn't hit me hard . I'll definitely check out deviantart and see some other artists on there, thanks for the tips, and Evelon that is actually really cool!! I can tell the similarities between that and the Noisia logo but its still really cool, you made it?
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 01:26 AM   #6
Evelon
IDMf Artist
Evelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MCEvelon is a savage MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dei View Post
and Evelon that is actually really cool!! I can tell the similarities between that and the Noisia logo but its still really cool, you made it?
Haha, yeah. I did it and uploaded it in *checking post edit*...eight minutes.

That thematron guy seems to know his 80's stuff (and photoshop).

------------------
Old 22-01-2012, 06:59 AM   #7
Dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelon View Post
Haha, yeah. I did it and uploaded it in *checking post edit*...eight minutes.

That thematron guy seems to know his 80's stuff (and photoshop).
Jeez! Eight minutes would be 0% production for me in Photoshop. You mind if I grab it for now, until I have something else, its your work.
  Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 01:37 PM   #8
Evelon
IDMf Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dei View Post
Jeez! Eight minutes would be 0% production for me in Photoshop. You mind if I grab it for now, until I have something else, its your work.
Sure, grab it. Though it kinda sucks since it was done in a whim. I was just trying to get my point across (I think).

------------------
Old 23-01-2012, 04:41 AM   #9
mote.
Microknight
mote. is a savage MCmote. is a savage MCmote. is a savage MCmote. is a savage MCmote. is a savage MCmote. is a savage MCmote. is a savage MCmote. is a savage MCmote. is a savage MCmote. is a savage MCmote. is a savage MC
Brisbane
MC Status: 3827749

Hi - yes this guy will do it for you

Clint Grierson

http://www.clintgrierson.com/2952/13...l/logo-designs

clintgrierson [@] gmail.com

------------------
mote. is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 07:06 AM   #10
Dei