Filter design with moving cutoff frequency
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Modular software & programming MaxMSP, Reaktor, Pure Data, Jeskola BUZZ, and other modular programs. Any questions relating to these programs (patching, favorite ensembles) should be posted in this forum.

Old 16-01-2012, 06:38 PM   #1
simioliolio
Minor Glitch
simioliolio is a savage MCsimioliolio is a savage MCsimioliolio is a savage MCsimioliolio is a savage MCsimioliolio is a savage MCsimioliolio is a savage MCsimioliolio is a savage MCsimioliolio is a savage MCsimioliolio is a savage MCsimioliolio is a savage MCsimioliolio is a savage MC
south london
MC Status: 172301
Filter design with moving cutoff frequency

Hi Guys

I have been reading about filter design. I am aware that it is possible to create delay lines to achieve filtering for a fixed cutoff frequency. But, when someone designs a filter for a virtual oscillator / sampler, the filter isn't fixed, and is changeable by the user.

What is the best type of filter design to start with if you want to make a filter in C, where the resultant filter has a changeable cutoff frequency? I tried google for this, but didn't find a good start...

Advertisements

------------------
simioliolio is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote