Iameb 57 // Enabl.ed
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Intelligent Dance Music / Electronica IDM, braindance, ambient techno, electronica or whatever else you call Warp/Skam/Schematic/Planet-Mu/Rephlex/Raster-Noton type music goes here.

Old 30-01-2011, 08:08 AM   #1
Intrepid
Intrepid is a savage MCIntrepid is a savage MCIntrepid is a savage MCIntrepid is a savage MCIntrepid is a savage MCIntrepid is a savage MCIntrepid is a savage MCIntrepid is a savage MCIntrepid is a savage MCIntrepid is a savage MCIntrepid is a savage MC
MC Status: 833682
Iameb 57 // Enabl.ed

So I found out about this guy a few weeks ago. Actually I sent a demo to Enpeg Digital (www.enpeg.com), and like the following day I started seeing posts all over facebook and their website - I was paying a lot of attention to their sites being as I just sent my demo - about their newest addition to their roster: Enabl.ed, who also produces under Iameb 57.

Now, this dude writes some straight-up awesome music. And what's better, he is (or was?) an active member here - I had no idea!

First of all, check out his music: http://soundcloud.com/iameb-57 (You can find more by googling iameb 57 or enabl.ed)

I've been listening to his stuff at least every other day since I found him. He has mastered glitch music, seriously.

It's insane the kind of talent that these forums host, most of which we'll probably never really notice. But it's really cool to see someone with such talent making his way in the industry (he's signed to at least two labels that I know of), and knowing that he's just a regular dude who posts here like you and me.

Really awesome. I'm going to be paying more attention to the listening booth, that's for damn sure. I don't want to miss the next Iameb 57 // Enabl.ed that comes through here

Advertisements

------------------
Intrepid is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2011, 08:03 PM   #2
cprecords
Learning The Ropes
cprecords is currently spamming hard
Brighton
MC Status: 10
Re: Iameb 57 // Enabl.ed

Keep yer eyes (and ears) peeled if you like Enabl.ed - there are some more quality releases coming your way very soon. Watch this space ; )
cprecords is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2011, 09:15 PM   #3
Chills
Deep Underground
Chills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MCChills is a savage MC
Boston
MC Status: 7998752

I just recently listened to his music and I was absolutely blown away. Almost every track I heard was amazing.

------------------
Chills is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 07:40 PM   #4
cprecords
Learning The Ropes
cprecords is currently spamming hard
Brighton
MC Status: 10

@ Chills - yeah he is a talented guy for sure - always a pleasure working with him. He has a great full length album coming out on CP in the early fall - keep up-to-date on our Soundcloud page here
cprecords is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 06:23 PM   #5
chasedobson
IDMf Artist
chasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MCchasedobson is a savage MC
Denver, CO
MC Status: 1541827
Thanked 2,072 Times in 1,323 Posts

the new Enabl.ed on concreteplastic is sick! track 2 FTW!

Advertisements

------------------
chasedobson is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote