Happy Birthday FL Studio
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Workstation Center Digital audio workstations (DAW), trackers, sequencers and programming.

Old 22-05-2018, 05:14 PM   #1
Automageddon
Administrator
Automageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MCAutomageddon is a savage MC
Less kids, more synths.
MC Status: 269479158
Thanked 3,111 Times in 2,057 Posts
Happy Birthday FL Studio

You're now 20 and run on Mac natively!

See how far you've come since I met you and you were still humbly called Fruity Loops!

Advertisements

------------------
Automageddon is online now   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 06:01 PM   #2
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 55860
Thanked 1,117 Times in 737 Posts
Re: Happy Birthday FL Studio

You are one hell of a drum machine, bro. Maybe you should improve your mixing console and make routing less of a clusterfuck.

I'm going to run version 1.0 in virtualbox just so I can gain some birthday perspective here
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2018, 07:16 PM   #3
White Noise
IDMf Artist
White Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MCWhite Noise is a savage MC
California
MC Status: 28510

Still on FL10 because VST bugs, but with this out of the way now maybe they can actually improve it.

------------------
White Noise is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 03:25 AM   #4
Greenstorm33
Regular Freak
Greenstorm33 is just really niceGreenstorm33 is just really niceGreenstorm33 is just really niceGreenstorm33 is just really nice
Pennsylvania
MC Status: 360

They're still not going to be taken seriously until they correct their huge mistake of handling audio by creating channels in the channel rack. That system makes working with audio a clunky mess. They should've handled this by having a special type of playlist track for audio clips that works like audio tracks in every other DAW - clips can be stretched, faded, etc. directly in the playlist independently of other clips from the same source file and each of these audio tracks is routable to a mixer channel.
Greenstorm33 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to Greenstorm33
mnkvolcno (24-05-2018)
Old 24-05-2018, 05:39 AM   #5
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MCVault O))) is a savage MC
MC Status: 55860
Thanked 1,117 Times in 737 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenstorm33 View Post
They're still not going to be taken seriously until they correct their huge mistake of handling audio by creating channels in the channel rack. That system makes working with audio a clunky mess. They should've handled this by having a special type of playlist track for audio clips that works like audio tracks in every other DAW - clips can be stretched, faded, etc. directly in the playlist independently of other clips from the same source file and each of these audio tracks is routable to a mixer channel.
Just because we see things the same way and you have that listed as your DAW, what compels you to use it in spite of this quirk?

I'm only curious because I'd love to be able to look past it as well - otherwise, it's pretty incredible.
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2018, 07:06 AM   #6
Greenstorm33
Regular Freak
Greenstorm33 is just really niceGreenstorm33 is just really niceGreenstorm33 is just really niceGreenstorm33 is just really nice
Pennsylvania
MC Status: 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault O))) View Post
Just because we see things the same way and you have that listed as your DAW, what compels you to use it in spite of this quirk?

I'm only curious because I'd love to be able to look past it as well - otherwise, it's pretty incredible.
I only have it listed because Studio One isn't an option. I switched a while back due to the superior audio handling, ARA support, better MIDI ghost channels/multi channel editing, and a few other reasons. Sometimes I do use FL as a plugin in S1 though. It definitely has its advantages and charms but the audio thing is just so bad.

Advertisements

Greenstorm33 is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote