Additive/FM Synthesis Combo in Reason 5
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Sound Design, Mixing, & Studio Techniques Need to know how to make a specific sound? Want to improve your mix? Need advice on micing-up a drum kit? This is the area for you.

Old 03-05-2012, 07:55 AM   #1
Will.E.P.
Ghostly
Will.E.P. is a savage MCWill.E.P. is a savage MCWill.E.P. is a savage MCWill.E.P. is a savage MCWill.E.P. is a savage MCWill.E.P. is a savage MCWill.E.P. is a savage MCWill.E.P. is a savage MCWill.E.P. is a savage MCWill.E.P. is a savage MCWill.E.P. is a savage MC
North Carolina
MC Status: 7678117
Additive/FM Synthesis Combo in Reason 5

So I am curious if anybody has any approaches for this. I already made myself an additive synthesis oscillators by combining a ton of subtractors with sine waves in there respective partials in a combinator, and I know how to get an audio source to modulate the frequency of an oscillator in thor, but what I am interested in figuring out, is if there is someway to modulate the frequency of an audio signal post mixer (what I used to add my partials for additive synthesis.) I don't think there is, and I have gone through the program pretty deep. If there is a way of doing this, someone should PLEASE fill me in. In the end I may have to end up sampling the waveform I create and throw it in an NN-XT to achieve this, but that is time consuming, not to mention if you want to alter the carrier later.

Advertisements

------------------
- William

Will.E.P. (Me) - Polaroids
Will.E.P. is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote