Sons of Achab live @le DAda, Toulouse, 28/02/2018
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Members Live Sets Post your live sets & gig recordings here.

Old 02-03-2018, 02:55 PM   #1
Sons of Achab
IDMf Artist
Sons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond repute
In a beautiful place out in the country
MC Status: 4560
Sons of Achab live @le DAda, Toulouse, 28/02/2018

Yesterday we played in a bar called the DAda in south of France. That was a great night, much more people than we expected came to see us, and the feedback from the bar staff and the public was really good. After so much time working on this live set we were more than happy!

Hope you enjoy it too!

The whole playlist:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]

Advertisements

------------------

------------
Soma
Sons of Achab is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - Sons of Achab live @le DAda, Toulouse, 28/02/2018.
Old 02-03-2018, 03:50 PM   #2
relic
IDMf SupporterIDMf ArtistModerator
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy
MC Status: 8564880
Thanked 7,479 Times in 5,279 Posts
Re: Sons of Achab live @le DAda, Toulouse, 28/02/2018

Awesome dude. Congrats. I will try to make my way through this today at work in the office!

------------------
relic is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Thanks to relic
Sons of Achab (02-03-2018)
Old 04-03-2018, 04:21 AM   #3
relic
relic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MCrelic is a savage MC
The AK Rowdy Rowdy

Hey so, I listened to a few of the songs on this. Really cool stuff. I like the jungle type beats with the atmospheric stuff. Works for me : )

------------------
Old 04-03-2018, 12:50 PM   #4
Sons of Achab
IDMf Artist
Sons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond reputeSons of Achab has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks! Oh, and we played our track featured on the IDMf048 comp, Bayesian Networks. It's a bit reworked, so if you are curious about listening to an altered version of the track...

------------------

------------
Soma
Thanks to Sons of Achab
relic (04-03-2018)
Old 04-03-2018, 06:29 PM   #5
relic
The AK Rowdy Rowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sons of Achab View Post
Thanks! Oh, and we played our track featured on the IDMf048 comp, Bayesian Networks. It's a bit reworked, so if you are curious about listening to an altered version of the track...
Iíll make a note to specifically check that out. I mean to finish listening to the set. Please donít mistake my meaning here as I love the music, but it is so cool you actually have a place that would let you do a performance like that. Even when we had a monthly electronic event they would have never had anyone doing a more...abstract? (For lack of a better term) jungle beats type set like that. It kinda looks cool from the image or two I see on your SC.

Overall, again, bravo. Iíll be back to listen to more : )

------------------
Old 05-03-2018, 11:03 AM   #6
Sons of Achab
IDMf Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by relic View Post
Iíll make a note to specifically check that out. I mean to finish listening to the set. Please donít mistake my meaning here as I love the music, but it is so cool you actually have a place that would let you do a performance like that. Even when we had a monthly electronic event they would have never had anyone doing a more...abstract? (For lack of a better term) jungle beats type set like that. It kinda looks cool from the image or two I see on your SC.

Overall, again, bravo. Iíll be back to listen to more : )
I guess we are lucky to have this kind of place near where we live! The DAda is a very nice bar and open to many musical genre. And we were really surprised that some people actually like this kind of music... It all depends of the scene of the city you live in, I think nowadays more and more people are open to 'underground' musical genre, but places that let you play this music are too rare.

Advertisements

------------------

------------
Soma