A small free piano based on a physical model and modified using microphone simulation and other effects. It sounds lofi but I think it has its charm. It's available as a VST/AU plugin instruments with these features:
- Physical modeled piano sampled each 3 notes, 1 velocity, 37.8 megs in size
- On board Attack and release controls
- Vinyl and sub (sine waveform) sound layers
- Full featured LFO with routing selectors for input and output
- Amplitude range controls as well as PreGain to ensure that your sound is always clean (or dirty, depending on your needs)
- Individual outputs for each sound layer
- Lowpass and Highpass filter
As well as plain 24 bit wav files, Sfz, Sf2, Reason NN-XT, Apple EXS24 and Kontakt 4 patches.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
Download the user manual here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
Download it for free here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click here to register]
(Enter 0 in the price field to get it for free)
The plugin is based on the work done for the upcoming SampleScience Player.
I hope you'll like it!