[#slimepunk] - v​Mc​ - Face Off ft. Krypton Fireball & B. Mac
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements


Listening Booth YOUR MUSIC ONLY. Don't post music from your label or DJ night. No podcasts or radio shows, just individual tracks. Give some feedback, get some in return. Please follow the title format: [Genre] Artist - Title

Reply
Thread Tools
Old 28-03-2018, 12:25 AM   #1
tvmcc
Soundscaper
tvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MC
Posts: 332
MC Status: 2522654
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
[bass] - v​Mc​ - Face Off ft. Krypton Fireball & B. Mac

Feeling like this one is near completion and just sharing otto see what others hear.



Last edited by tvmcc; 03-04-2018 at 05:50 PM.. Reason: changed the genre

Advertisements

tvmcc is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Rate this track - [#slimepunk] - v​Mc​ - Face Off ft. Krypton Fireball & B. Mac.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:47 PM   #2
tvmcc
Soundscaper
tvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MC
Posts: 332
MC Status: 2522654
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
[bass]] - v​Mc​ - Face Off ft. Krypton Fireball & B. Mac

bumped...

Last edited by tvmcc; 05-04-2018 at 11:17 PM.. Reason: big ups
tvmcc is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 05:26 AM   #3
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O)))
Vault O)))'s Avatar
Posts: 1,568
MC Status: -2147481497
Thanks: 1,514
Thanked 1,182 Times in 782 Posts
Re: [#slimepunk] - v​Mc​ - Face Off ft. Krypton Fireball & B. Mac

Some of those views are bot crawlers (assumptions are being made, I might be wrong), and possibly people who have listened and don't have much to add.

I don't understand slimepunk but I've always thought the reddit was hilarious as a potential genre. What you have going on here sounds kind of like that 'neural' (?) drum & bass stuff that I've never really understood. Your version sounds much more musical though, almost like a noise / hip hop merge that I consider to be super listenable.

I like it, it reminds me of Copkiller or something but with mildly less distortion. I almost want there to be some angry spitting happening over top of it for a full insane-o vibe.
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 07:41 AM   #4
Plague
Analog Lurker
Plague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud ofPlague has much to be proud of
Plague's Avatar
Munich
Posts: 83
MC Status: 1010
Thanks: 16
Thanked 20 Times in 14 Posts
Re: [#slimepunk] - v​Mc​ - Face Off ft. Krypton Fireball & B. Mac

Hi!

I don't know anything about the genre slimepunk, but I like it anyway. Nice atmosphere and arrangement. Quite minimal. Compared to drum n'bass, it is not really danceable. I don't know if that is important to you or other listeners of slimepunk. I don't dance, so it is not important to me. It would be cool, if this song had some kind of climax.

Nice work.

------------------
Plague is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 02:43 AM   #5
tvmcc
Soundscaper
tvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MC
Posts: 332
MC Status: 2522654
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Re: [#slimepunk] - v​Mc​ - Face Off ft. Krypton Fireball & B. Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault O))) View Post
Some of those views are bot crawlers (assumptions are being made, I might be wrong), and possibly people who have listened and don't have much to add.

I don't understand slimepunk but I've always thought the reddit was hilarious as a potential genre. What you have going on here sounds kind of like that 'neural' (?) drum & bass stuff that I've never really understood. Your version sounds much more musical though, almost like a noise / hip hop merge that I consider to be super listenable.

I like it, it reminds me of Copkiller or something but with mildly less distortion. I almost want there to be some angry spitting happening over top of it for a full insane-o vibe.
True about views.

Copkiller?! What what!! What a reference haha! Ice T before he went into the tv! Had to stick it on, and now I really want the angry spitting too! =)


Mmm Distortion, yeah when I get this project closer to completion this'll have a bit more distortion going on for sure!



Quote:
Plague
Re: [#slimepunk] - v​Mc​ - Face Off ft. Krypton Fireball & B. Mac
Hi!

I don't know anything about the genre slimepunk, but I like it anyway. Nice atmosphere and arrangement. Quite minimal. Compared to drum n'bass, it is not really danceable. I don't know if that is important to you or other listeners of slimepunk. I don't dance, so it is not important to me. It would be cool, if this song had some kind of climax.

Nice work.
Hey it's ok, it's a punk thingy so no one really knows what any of us is doing!

Glad you enjoyed the tune. =)
tvmcc is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 04:25 AM   #6
JKillz
Microknight
JKillz will become famous soon enoughJKillz will become famous soon enough
USA
Posts: 118
MC Status: 110
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Re: [#slimepunk] - v​Mc​ - Face Off ft. Krypton Fireball & B. Mac

Very interesting, definitely has some really cool elements to it. I am actually a bit interested in tapping into this genre now lol

Thanks for sharing!

------------------
JKillz is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 07:46 PM   #7
tvmcc
Soundscaper
tvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MC
Posts: 332
MC Status: 2522654
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Re: [#slimepunk] - v​Mc​ - Face Off ft. Krypton Fireball & B. Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKillz View Post
Very interesting, definitely has some really cool elements to it. I am actually a bit interested in tapping into this genre now lol

Thanks for sharing!
You should!

Thanks for checking it out!
tvmcc is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 08:51 AM   #8
KnobGobllin
Minor Glitch
KnobGobllin is a splendid one to beholdKnobGobllin is a splendid one to beholdKnobGobllin is a splendid one to beholdKnobGobllin is a splendid one to beholdKnobGobllin is a splendid one to beholdKnobGobllin is a splendid one to behold
Posts: 34
MC Status: 660
Thanks: 9
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Re: [#slimepunk] - v​Mc​ - Face Off ft. Krypton Fireball & B. Mac

Killer track! Really dig it. The only thing I can think of is the mix feels like it could go a little denser with a few elements. The kick and snare have a ton of punch, but it might be cool to hear a super distorted/compressed/something parallel track with just the kick, snare and maybe a tiny blend of the crashes. Blend it in with the rest of the tracks to add density and pressure to the great punch of the drums. Really cool track as is though
KnobGobllin is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 05:14 AM   #9
Vault O)))
Savage Mad Cunt
Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O))) Vault O)))
Vault O)))'s Avatar
Posts: 1,568
MC Status: -2147481497
Thanks: 1,514
Thanked 1,182 Times in 782 Posts
Re: [#slimepunk] - v​Mc​ - Face Off ft. Krypton Fireball & B. Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmcc View Post
True about views.

Copkiller?! What what!! What a reference haha! Ice T before he went into the tv! Had to stick it on, and now I really want the angry spitting too! =)
My bad. That's an obscure reference but on the internet I never know who's on the receiving end. The artist is Copkiller, not Body Count or whatever
Vault O))) is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 02:11 PM   #10
tvmcc
Soundscaper
tvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MCtvmcc is a savage MC
Posts: 332
MC Status: 2522654
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Re: [#slimepunk] - v​Mc​ - Face Off ft. Krypton Fireball & B. Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnobGobllin View Post
Killer track! Really dig it. The only thing I can think of is the mix feels like it could go a little denser with a few elements. The kick and snare have a ton of punch, but it might be cool to hear a super distorted/compressed/something parallel track with just the kick, snare and maybe a tiny blend of the crashes. Blend it in with the rest of the tracks to add density and pressure to the great punch of the drums. Really cool track as is though
I'll play around with a aux, and see what we get on the final mix. Thanks for listening, and the great suggestion!

Quote:
Vault O)))
Re: [#slimepunk] - v​Mc​ - Face Off ft. Krypton Fireball & B. Mac
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmcc View Post
True about views.

Copkiller?! What what!! What a reference haha! Ice T before he went into the tv! Had to stick it on, and now I really want the angry spitting too! =)
My bad. That's an obscure reference but on the internet I never know who's on the receiving end. The artist is Copkiller, not Body Count or whatever
Struggled so hard to find the artist 'Copkiller', and only to say I have had no luck!

Advertisements

tvmcc is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:11 PM.


Electronic Music Forums

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.