The definitive tutorial on Berghain style Techno
You are Unregistered, please register to gain Full access.    
Advertisements

Music Theory & Composition Questions & comments about composition, arrangement, and music theory. Music rules and how to follow or break them.

Old 03-02-2018, 06:07 AM   #1
liquid_air
IDMf Supporter
liquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MCliquid_air is a savage MC
Corny
MC Status: 65010
Thanked 1,300 Times in 959 Posts
The definitive tutorial on Berghain style Techno

Sound like a pro in no time...

Advertisements

------------------
Techno starts with a capital 'T', as in TB-303 and TR-808.

liquid_air is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2018, 11:51 AM   #2
localspace
Analog Lurker
localspace is a splendid one to beholdlocalspace is a splendid one to beholdlocalspace is a splendid one to beholdlocalspace is a splendid one to beholdlocalspace is a splendid one to beholdlocalspace is a splendid one to beholdlocalspace is a splendid one to behold
MC Status: 710
Re: The definitive tutorial on Berghain style Techno

Meh.. too much ukulele.. not enough turtleneck.
Plant on desk.. big no no.. I don't care it requires no maintenance. At least the tabletop is sufficiently dark wood to give off that faint 70's German vibe we all pretend to love.

Can you make a tutorial on how to make techno artwork next? I want one where you see my head on a neutral background, but all the facial features are photoshopped out, or where there is some 3d graphic object flying out of my brain. That shit is dope.

Advertisements

localspace is offline   Thanks Reply With Quote